sharetrader
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

You got an awesome return from EMH there JT - well done. I'm still holding on to mine. I guess any cap raise might come with the PFS.

IMO

Thanks; its who i know not what; glad others have benefited with this one.Jeez s/p all over the place. From $1.30 down to 98.5c now back up to $1.22!!! in a very few days

IMO

Yes the PFS due in tomorrow if they are on time and they will be low on cash since the $3mill cap raise last qtr.

IMO

EMH.Still maybe a month away for pfs.

Heres the boss doing a short presentation'2017 will be a very busy year' says European Metals boss Keith Coughlan

Advanced Member

EMH and GXY still my only lithium holdings. Cost production seems to be the No 1 issue for future explorers. ORE one example of high cost producer getting smashed on the share price. Currently staying away from buying any more stocks in this sector. However, this doesn't diminish my bullish hopes for EMH.

IMO

ORE been one of the top shorted stocks for awhile. latest announcement re downgrade in production for all of next year due to pond management issues a real kick in the proverbial. They manage to keep coming up with a stuffup and ,I absolutely do not believe management when they say no more cap raises; that guarantees there will be one. Long suffering holder here but from sub 50c .

IMO

PS ORE is not a high cost producer, re US$3500 a tonne excluding Royalties and corporate costs.Currently getting around $10,000 tonne for top grade. Plans to double production and build plant in Japan means ongoing finance.

IMO

LPI research report out . LOM for 30 years at 50% yield.Lots of derisking to go on this . 50% risk factor built in to this report.Download Now

ADV looking ready for a little run technical wise.

I don't hold.

Advanced Member

EMH had a nice bounce on the LSE and announced the following:
    "The Company announces that all reports pertaining to its imminent Preliminary Feasibility Study ("PFS") have been completed and are currently being collated. The Company now looks forward to announcing the key financial output of the PFS in April 2017.

The Company notes the recent increase in its share price on ASX, AIM and the German bourses today and draws shareholders' attention to the article published in Automotive News Europe within the past 48 hours discussing BMW's plans with regards to securing lithium supplies in Europe."

Hmm. The only article I could find was this one http://europe.autonews.com/article/2...man-power-play and unless they want us to follow a red herring it seems that we could be in for some exciting months ahead.

On a different note - I bought some Lithium Americas Corp (LACDF) on the OTC market after a positive DSF and some tweets I've seen. Fwiw they work on a $12,000/t price.
    The results of the Stage 1 DFS are provided in Table 1 on a 100% equity project basis:
    Table 1: Cauchari-Olaroz Stage 1 DFS Results
    Stage 1 DFS
    Lithium carbonate price $12,000/t Li2CO3
    Average annual production 25,000 tpa Li2CO3
    Expected project life 40 years
    Project capital costs $425 million
    Operating costs $2,495/t Li2CO3
    Average annual EBITDA $233 million
    Pre-tax NPV 10% discount $1,266 million
    After-tax NPV 10% discount $803 million
    Pre-tax IRR 34.0%
    After-tax IRR 28.4%
    Payback period 3 years, 5 months
    Last edited by silu; 31-03-2017 at 10:19 AM. Reason: added DFS figures for LACDF