sharetrader
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    IMO

Thanks silu; looking forward to today.There has been a bit of a lull in the Lithium space, my ones that is.

ORE has been getting up to $12,000 tonne too so thats feasible for LACDF. Not all product is top grade of course (for ORE anyway) so good to know what % of product are getting lesser $ too.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 31-03-2017 at 11:24 AM.

IMO

Taken another third off the table today @$1.295 ,buying something else.Will leave the last third in all going well and hope for a cap raise if the PFS satisfies an expectant mkt.

2/4 The DFS may take another year so plenty of time for the s/p to drop back hopefully.Interview with CEO Keith Coglan

https://youtu.be/XkKpiA2BNpk
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 02-04-2017 at 11:57 AM.

IMO

Been wanting a useful site like this; gives sales increases in USA for electric cars etc etc etc. i note no renault zoe models there(these are taking off with the new 41kw powerpacks)
    Inside EVs | Electric Vehicle News, Reviews, and Reports

Nissan may have a 60KW battery out soonish that will deal to range issues for sure.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 04-04-2017 at 03:12 PM.

IMO

Advanced Member

I've been watching PLS (Pilbara Mines) for a while now but lately it has been dropping badly but am very tempted to look at anything below 30c. Anyone here holding?

<Insert User Title>

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I've been watching PLS (Pilbara Mines) for a while now but lately it has been dropping badly but am very tempted to look at anything below 30c. Anyone here holding?
    Yup have been holding for a while now, one of my long term stocks.

<Insert User Title>

Advanced Member

I should have taken my own advise and sold some EMH off before the PFS. Market doesn't seem to like it.

Advanced Member

Pulled the trigger and sold half of my EMH holding at 95c. Don't think the share price is going anywhere upwards for a while and am willing so sell them all should they fall even further in the days ahead. If there is one thing that I'm still learning as an adult in the investing world is that I still struggle with selling stock that has made me good returns. Here I am sitting on a +80% profit within less than a year and yet still feel sick about the lost opportunity.

IMO

IRR 21% less and cost per tonne (although the 4th cheapest in the chart supplied) more than expected by the mkt maybe. Still they are moving straight into the DFS from here. Folks also surprised re roasting then using LMax which although unproven was expected to be cheaper cost wise; just surmising. Plus or minus 25% cost wise so a lot of variables for the DFS to firm up about year away.

It took me years situ to learn to partially take profits on the way up to reduce my av price or free carry asap. Being aware of timelines between mkt moving announce,ments helps too. Protecting ones profits and capital becomes the first rule; but hey i still stuff up and take losing punts etc depending if its in the trading port or investment portfolio.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 19-04-2017 at 01:20 PM.