sharetrader
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Thanks JT. I always forget that in my high-risk portfolio swings will be more severe and that I actually set it up so I can do the odd gamble and take profits along the way. I just got too emotionally involved with EMH. I still have a small parcel that is now almost free hold so I still have exposure to it.

IMO

Volatility plus in s/p.Recovering yest to $1.07 after dropping into 80's now re 95c

"Managing director Keith Coughlan said the PFS highlighted the potential for Cinovec to be "the world's lowest cost hard rock producer of lithium carbonate due to its unique geological and metallurgical characteristics", pointing out that Cinovec's location in central Europe was close to the many of the continent's vehicle manufacturers.

"These results, coupled with the macro outlook for the lithium industry, particularly in Europe, highlight the attractiveness of the project. As a result, we will move directly into a definitive feasibility study to accelerate the project towards development."
    But some analysts said the study was a let-down and investors clearly felt the same, with the share price dropping as low as 0.83p on Wednesday afternoon from its previous close of 1.25p.
    "Oh dear," said Yuen Low at Shore Capital, adding that an IRR of 21% would be pretty decent for large projects with capex and NPVs in the multiple billions of dollars range.
    "For something the size of Cinovec, using historically high prices, we would have preferred to see at least 25%, and preferably significantly better.
    "The marginal nature of the project is emphasised by its sensitivity to the lithium price assumption: a mere 10% reduction in the lithium price would see NPV fall to c.US$300m; a 20% reduction, to just over US$200m.
    Given that AIM-listed EMH is still planning to complete a bankable feasibility study (BFS), let alone raise construction funding, build the project and go into production, he judged the current market cap of almost £100m was "rather fully" valuing the company at its present stage of development.
    Broker SP Angel said a forthcoming definitive feasibility study should firm up the project parameters. "We look forward to future developments."

IMO

Research article from patersons valuing EMH @ $1.68 hasn't helped the s/p much; should settle down i hope.It is traded on at least two bourses.
    Download Document 380.71KB

http://www.afcea.org/content/?q=Arti...-ion-batteries

Researchers at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory’s (NRL) Chemistry Division developed a 3-D zinc “sponge” architecture that will extend the life of the cells in today's single-use batteries and provide a safer alternative to fire-prone lithium-ion batteries, officials announced Thurs
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Disclose ; sold my last holding in EMH today. Will watch from the side with the money in the tin.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    GMM has moved from dead duck,to well positioned,then to poised,and is now off like a rocket.!!
    Since 20/4/2015 the share price has risen..1245.24%..[according to Yahoo finance].
    Percy you've sold. How much gain ,did it go well, congrats if so?

Views on AJM.asx see they have some pretty huge upside on the back of the offtake agreements recently signed
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I like AJM in this sector, but am holding NMT. I like there future plans beyond just Mt Marion. They tried to sell there 13.8% in the project but now keeping it on the back of price rise $US750 to $US841 DMT. Interesting IP technology JV with Mineral Resources (MIN) also.

On board AJM @15.5c see how this trades from here