sharetrader
Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

What a fantastic recent ride Lithium has proven to be.

PLS up 11% today and now valued at 6.7B, I love how at the diggers and dealers presentation Ken called the AJM acquisition "cost-effective" - I would say it was an absolute steal. Their BMX platform showed us the real spot price of spodumene. His comments about "overbuilt" processing capacity in China was odd to me - especially when he then continues to talk about their potential build with POSCO in South Korea you have to take these comments with a grain of salt.

AVZ jumped massive yesterday on no news, I'm suprised that they didn't get a speeding ticket for it... in the past they've had news leak before so will be interesting if they release something later this week.

MIN has also been a rocket... the IO price is affecting it going higher at present, the commissioning of the Kemerton site is expected by the end of 2021 the plant is expected to be producing battery grade lithium hydroxide... both ALB and MIN are hiring people there but labour is hard to find and expensive which the whole mining industry is experiencing at the moment... at the moment their FCF is fantastic from IO and I'm pretty sure that as soon as Kemerton is open that they will be opening Wodgina back up to feed it.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Norwest View Post
    What a fantastic recent ride Lithium has proven to be.

PLS up 11% today and now valued at 6.7B, I love how at the diggers and dealers presentation Ken called the AJM acquisition "cost-effective" - I would say it was an absolute steal. Their BMX platform showed us the real spot price of spodumene. His comments about "overbuilt" processing capacity in China was odd to me - especially when he then continues to talk about their potential build with POSCO in South Korea you have to take these comments with a grain of salt.

AVZ jumped massive yesterday on no news, I'm suprised that they didn't get a speeding ticket for it... in the past they've had news leak before so will be interesting if they release something later this week.

MIN has also been a rocket... the IO price is affecting it going higher at present, the commissioning of the Kemerton site is expected by the end of 2021 the plant is expected to be producing battery grade lithium hydroxide... both ALB and MIN are hiring people there but labour is hard to find and expensive which the whole mining industry is experiencing at the moment... at the moment their FCF is fantastic from IO and I'm pretty sure that as soon as Kemerton is open that they will be opening Wodgina back up to feed it.

the rides not all over yet by a long way, I believe - Norwest

Like who would have thought....Lithium shares performing...

JRL started the year at 80c.
    Hit $3.62 today.

It will be interesting to see what CXO does tomorrow (11 Aug). Over the last two days they have been in a trading halt as they:
    Secured A$34m from Ganfeng (A huge Chinese player) @ A$0.338
    Raised A$91m from institutional investors @ A$0.31
    Expect to raise A$15m from a Share purchase plan @ A$0.31
    Have signed a binding off-take agreement with Ganfeng for 75,000tpa for 4 years

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/CXO/02405082.pdf

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    JRL started the year at 80c.
    Hit $3.62 today.

$3.90 close today
    interesting comments on HC too
    Last edited by nztx; 11-08-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    It will be interesting to see what CXO does tomorrow (11 Aug). Over the last two days they have been in a trading halt as they:
    Secured A$34m from Ganfeng (A huge Chinese player) @ A$0.338
    Raised A$91m from institutional investors @ A$0.31
    Expect to raise A$15m from a Share purchase plan @ A$0.31
    Have signed a binding off-take agreement with Ganfeng for 75,000tpa for 4 years

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/CXO/02405082.pdf
    $0.41 close , touched 0.415 today
    probably SPP contributing to part of that raise..

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    $0.41 close , touched 0.415 today
    probably SPP contributing to part of that raise..
    Shortly after open they touched 43.5 which is an all time high, bettering the previous peak of 42c. I think the 41c close was also a record close. Direct broking reported 145m shares traded at $59m so i suspect the $15m SPP isn't a big player in the movement. To get that volume needs the insto's.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    $3.90 close today
    interesting comments on HC too
    Interesting JRL delayed ASX SP $3.86 - a bit of a slide in past 24-48 hours

while:

US listed Lithium Americas (LAC) has seen some good rises (+ 35.33% up to US $19.15) in past week's US trading sessions

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LAC?....tsrc=fin-srch

LAC's Thacker Pass, if not wrong is located just on the other end of the Large Lithium Caldera
    were JRL's US large Lithium deposit is ..
    Last edited by nztx; 13-08-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Been wanting a small holding of Lithium shares. So I diligently did my research last weekend and happily bought a few LRS, PLL and MIN. Couldnt have timed it worse! ALL 3 have tanked dam it!