sharetrader
Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Whose going to benefit from all the lithium in the ground up Afghanistan way?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Whose going to benefit from all the lithium in the ground up Afghanistan way?
    Duuuuhhh! Silly silly bear

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Been wanting a small holding of Lithium shares. So I diligently did my research last weekend and happily bought a few LRS, PLL and MIN. Couldnt have timed it worse! ALL 3 have tanked dam it!
    Markets have been pretty woeful of late ... got a ton of the LRSOC long dated opts .. actually purchased more yesterday ..I wouldn't stress in the short term as
    "Catalyst hunter" has pointed out LRS has HUGE upside potential ...

https://catalysthunter.com/company/l...LRS%20COVERAGE
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Been wanting a small holding of Lithium shares. So I diligently did my research last weekend and happily bought a few LRS, PLL and MIN. Couldnt have timed it worse! ALL 3 have tanked dam it!

similar in places here .. remember the contrarian view could suggest the opposite in certain times

top up, average down etc & wait - but do your own DD / seek your advices / research

IGO/Tianqi announced today that they have got Kwinana Train 1 online, and has produced its first lithium hydroxide chemical product. It's good to see the Aussie's (even if the JV is majority Chinese owned) processing their spodumene locally rather than just bulk exporting it overseas.

IGO say 6months to confirm battery grade spec (March 22), which is similair timeframe as to what Chris Ellison said at the recent MIN analyst call for their Kemerton plant so I tend to believe IGO's timings around their announcement.

Great news for IGO and Australia as a whole in my opinion and the market likes it too.

There's been good movement in lithium prices, I recently bought and it's up a fair bit. I would be interested in potentially purchasing one more spec miner and thought I would get some recommendations for further research. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    There's been good movement in lithium prices, I recently bought and it's up a fair bit. I would be interested in potentially purchasing one more spec miner and thought I would get some recommendations for further research. Thanks
    https://stockhead.com.au/resources/h...al-moons-next/
    "There is something wrong with a regime that requires a pyramid of corpses every few years." George Orwell.

Purchased my first VUL, SYA ,CXO, JRL, INF early Jan 2021

Majority of these I have been very happy with especially VUL and SYA up over 100% on both.

This is just the beginning over a massive shift into EV. Huge shortages expected, Car companies, countries committing to changing to EV within next Decade or even sooner. I just read an article that even new homes with have to be built with EV charges in UK. It isn't just cars that will be using the Lithium.

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Fresh crop just announced 4U NZS.
    https://stockhead.com.au/resources/b...5m-market-cap/
    "There is something wrong with a regime that requires a pyramid of corpses every few years." George Orwell.

CATL onboard with financing for AVZ, this is a game changer for their Manono mine.