sharetrader
Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thought ASX had paused trading given todays activity. Been a fun day. Wonder why.
    Last edited by dartMonkey; 28-04-2022 at 04:03 PM.
    The secret of eternal youth is arrested development.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dartMonkey View Post
    Thought ASX had paused trading given todays activity. Been a fun day. Wonder why.
    Strangely enough not an ASX/ASIC eyelid blinked on MAY being down the same % & some more either

Lots more fun days coming up for ALY if what they appear to have found becomes better and better

Lindsay & the team are pretty astute on their mining tenements & what to look for and I don't think I'm wrong
    Last edited by nztx; 28-04-2022 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Strangely enough not an ASX/ASIC eyelid blinked on MAY being down the same % & some more either

Lots more fun days coming up for ALY if what they appear to have found becomes better and better

Lindsay & the team are pretty astute on their mining tenements & what to look for and I don't think I'm wrong
    Speeding ticket.
    Hope management don't deflate this balloon.
    Am starting to believe this could double from here,just don't know when.
    They have some terrific gold tenements, near term cash flow and other critical minerals.
    Shouldn't save sold some at 1.2 but I'm still in the top 20.

Yes was a bit precious on ASX/ASICs part.
    Having said that it doesn't take 2 days to respond to a speeding ticket.
    Were it a CR Ann coming given then I would have thought the SP would have been going in the other direction today. Could be wrong.
    8 April Ann said 2 -3 weeks drilling and assays in May ... 3 weeks since 8 April and Monday is 2 May.
    I don't think you're wrong either
    The secret of eternal youth is arrested development.

Quote Originally Posted by dartMonkey View Post
    Yes was a bit precious on ASX/ASICs part.
    Having said that it doesn't take 2 days to respond to a speeding ticket.
    Were it a CR Ann coming given then I would have thought the SP would have been going in the other direction today. Could be wrong.
    8 April Ann said 2 -3 weeks drilling and assays in May ... 3 weeks since 8 April and Monday is 2 May.
    I don't think you're wrong either
    Didn't seem to me they needed a capital raise.They had a big on last Sept.
    There are 33m options expiring in Sept, in the money now at 3c. Almost forgot I had those.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    Didn't seem to me they needed a capital raise.They had a big on last Sept.
    There are 33m options expiring in Sept, in the money now at 3c. Almost forgot I had those.

What is interesting is the other miner that Lindsay Dudfield is a director & shareholder in has quite a history
    of looking after shareholders - Jinderlee (JRL) is onto the McDermitt USA Large lithium deposit
    becoming solely focussed on that - and Aussie tenements being spun into a separate Aussie listed Co.

My impression is that JRL with relatively low issued ShareCapital operates quite happily on the smell
    of an oily rag to uncover some very impressive mineral finds. (JRL share price has galloped
    away in the past six months into the $4.00's - from low $2's)

JRL have quite a holding in ALY as well I see looking at the last ALY FY Annual Report

What is interesting is the other miner that Lindsay Dudfield is a director & shareholder in has quite a history
    of looking after shareholders - Jinderlee (JRL) is onto the McDermitt USA Large lithium deposit
    becoming solely focussed on that - and Aussie tenements being spun into a separate Aussie listed Co.

My impression is that JRL with relatively low issued ShareCapital operates quite happily on the smell
    of an oily rag to uncover some very impressive mineral finds. (JRL share price has galloped
    away in the past six months into the $4.00's - from low $2's)

JRL have quite a holding in ALY as well I see looking at the last ALY FY Annual Report
    Lindsay Dudfield is going to be extremely rich when McDermitt is sold to legacy auto for up to several $B.

Legend

ASX: AVZ - Ministerial Decree to Award Mining Licence - Manono Lithium & Tin

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

This is a huge project

ASX: AVZ - Ministerial Decree to Award Mining Licence - Manono Lithium & Tin

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

This is a massive project
    I would be interested to know who the AVZ holders here are.
    I've been holding it since 2017 myself—lots of ups and downs. Today the ML announcement is an essential de-risk event for more fund money. But it will be interesting to see how much of the ML was factored in and how much fund $ is ready and available.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

I hold a small amount, bought in @ $0.17 so doing ok. Wasn’t expecting it to go down today oh well took it as a wee top up opportunity, probably keep going down now that I did!