sharetrader
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thanks JB and Clearasmud for your suggestions. I will look into all the companies mentioned. I assume that you both feel lithium has a long and growing runway?

Guru

WIN (Widgie Nickel) has commenced Lithium drilling at their Mt Edwards project at their new Faraday Prospect, as below:

- Post September Quarter, on 3 October 2022, Widgie announced rock chip sampling at the newly named “Faraday prospect” had identified high-grade lithium bearing pegmatites outcropping over a 600m strike with surface expressions up to 25 metres wide. Multiple pegmatite occurrences are observed across broader Widgie tenure.

Visible spodumene identified at several locations with multiple high-grade Li2O values returned from 14 rock chip samples at the Faraday prospect. Higher values of note include;
    - S10013 : 2.61%Li2O
    - S10014 : 3.70%Li2O
    - S10015 : 2.86%Li2O
    - S10017 : 3.60%Li2O
    - S10019 : 2.91%Li2O
    - S10021 : 3.04%Li2O
    - S10025 : 2.73%Li2O

- Field work has commenced immediately to drill test high-priority targets at the Faraday prospect, as well as detailed mapping, soil and rock chip sampling across the Widgie tenure. This has the major potential to extend the footprint of the pegmatite to the north under transported cover.

The Mt Edwards Project has a significant Nickel endowment, and is close to Bald Hill lithium project and both of the ESS lithium project areas.

WIN has approx 250 million SOI and approx 12.5 million in cash (as at the end of September).

Quote Originally Posted by Swala View Post
    Thanks JB and Clearasmud for your suggestions. I will look into all the companies mentioned. I assume that you both feel lithium has a long and growing runway?
    Certainly looks good for the next year IMHO ..who knows longer term ..will be much like all resources and see more demand than supply ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Follow Joe Lowry at global lithium on Twitter
    He's an industry veteran who knows what he's talking about. .

Thanks again to you both!

At current mining production, it will take ~9,920 YEARS to mine enough lithium to transition to net zero.

Either the population needs to massively shrink or we’re heading back to the Stone Age to achieve net zero by 2050
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Relative Newbie here. Would any of the regular contributors here care to suggest one lithium stock to hold for the long term? Would be much appreciated!
    There's a bunch of lithium companies that have a JORC resource of circa 10Mt+ but are still working through some combination scoping, pfs, dfs, permitting, off-takes and finance. Its then DYOR into the set below if you want invest in one of these mid-process stage companies. There's dozens of companies that are at the pre-drill stage but unless you know what you are looking for that end of town is easy to get easily get you burned on or make huge gains. Its probably wise for those smaller plays to spread your risk - I believe JBmurc has had quite a bit of success in this early stage area. BTW, only ASX listed companies are noted and all are hard rock.

If looking for bigger projects that are post FID and either in production or under development then its a fairly short list PLS, AKE, IGO, MIN, CXO, LTR, SYA (Canada) and I think LLL (Africa). There's also a bunch of Brine options but I'm less familiar with those. Of the tickers listed in this post I've got holdings in 6.

Australian soil:
    ESS - Essential Metals
    GL1 - Global Lithium
    RDT - Red Dirt

America's:
    PLL - Piedmont
    GT1 - Green Technology Metals
    LRS - Latin Resources (pre-JORC but Maiden JORC targeted for end of 2022)

Africa:
    A11 - Atlantic Lithium (Also listed on the LSE under ticker ALL)
    AVZ - AVZ (although its currently in an extended suspension of trading)

Excellent advice Scrunch. A sheetload of punters will get burnt by the rush to lithium given every second explorer is diversifying into it. Most will fail in my view.

I hold AKE and have done so since early GXY days as my solid producer, and LRS as my punt.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Australian soil:
    ESS - Essential Metals
    GL1 - Global Lithium
    RDT - Red Dirt

America's:
    PLL - Piedmont
    GT1 - Green Technology Metals
    LRS - Latin Resources (pre-JORC but Maiden JORC targeted for end of 2022)

Africa:
    A11 - Atlantic Lithium (Also listed on the LSE under ticker ALL)
    AVZ - AVZ (although its currently in an extended suspension of trading)
    AVZ - world's largest hard rock lithium deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    AVZ - world's largest hard rock lithium deposit.
    which isn't trading at present is located in the CONGO ...... poor infrastructure, a predatory taxation system, and corruption.... along with ongoing conflicts and Ebola outbreaks .....