sharetrader
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    which isn't trading at present is located in the CONGO ...... poor infrastructure, a predatory taxation system, and corruption.... along with ongoing conflicts and Ebola outbreaks .....
    Yes trading halt is factual due to ML not being issued for all tenements , but in reply: Government shift, corruption in mining sector is being dealt with quickly and with western support. X2 visits from heads of US state department, Special economic zone set up for Manono, there is positives on there which make the potential huge upside hard to ignore. I long term hold PLS (2019) and AVZ (2017) it’s the sector that is of interest.

Is anyone going to the AVZ roadshow this evening?

Guru

WIN up 16.4% today.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Is anyone going to the AVZ roadshow this evening?
    Wasn't able to make it, Would be interested to hear from anyone who did attend.

Got some punting money....GMN could be worth a ride.
    Disc. hold

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Got some punting money....GMN could be worth a ride.
    Disc. hold

looks interesting

currently 1.3c on CHI-x, with possibilities of multibags - up 27.5% so far

couldn't resist getting amongst this one
    Last edited by nztx; 16-11-2022 at 04:56 PM.

LRS finally getting some more attention ...not long now till maiden Brazilian Lithium JORC .. could well tick back to the mid teens prior to results ..upside 15Mt JORC resource
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    LRS finally getting some more attention ...not long now till maiden Brazilian Lithium JORC .. could well tick back to the mid teens prior to results ..upside 15Mt JORC resource
    My main lithium stock is AKE and held since GXY pre GMM days but you have compelled me to grab some LRS. Would be very happy if we get 15Mt. Appreciate your research

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    My main lithium stock is AKE and held since GXY pre GMM days but you have compelled me to grab some LRS. Would be very happy if we get 15Mt. Appreciate your research
    No stress mate .... I also like the Cloud9 project that now has REE ... just how much we don't know as yet but could well be another project that could be JV off you trade sale or brought into production >>>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

WIN continues to grind higher. Lithium project adjoins a Mincor tenement. Possibility for JV or M&A activity further down the track. Lithium assays expected prior to Xmas.