sharetrader
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6J52HQM2meVgkF2mv2D7ZT

Peter Oliver has been one of the most influential people in the lithium industry over the past two decades. He spent 18 years at Talison – 12 years as CEO/Managing Director and later was a Non-Executive Director.

Now is non-exc director of LRS ...disc----a new major Lithium player developing I hold truckloads of shares
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Membaa

What do you think of EEL - ENRG Elements Ltd, pivot from Copper to Lithium? https://enrg-elements.com/ Currently the third iteration of this holding, have a few, they might finally be onto something.

Best small capped Lithium stocks to go bombastic?

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Best small capped Lithium stocks to go bombastic?
    Some will ... forward demand is very higher Vs Production planned .... you looking outside Crypto ?? to invest / trade CC?
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

The temptation of lithium is great and i feel a good number of junior explorers who are still fumbling around with rock chips are going to get burnt. Timeframes from discovery to generating cashflow are too long and the lithium cycle will pass the peak.

Disc: I do hold Allkem (from galaxy pre-GMM days) and LRS.
    Last edited by Aotea; 28-11-2022 at 08:21 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    The temptation of lithium is great and i feel a good number of junior explorers who are still fumbling around with rock chips are going to get burnt. Timeframes from discovery to generating cashflow are too long and the lithium cycle will pass the peak.

Disc: I do hold Allkem (from galaxy pre-GMM days) and LRS.
    I don't think many of the junior explorers even have the capability to mine, let alone refine the resource, they'll make their money by finding the resource and then selling it, or their company to an established miner who can.

Guru

WIN up 8.9% so far today. Plenty of smoke now with Lithium assays due before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I don't think many of the junior explorers even have the capability to mine, let alone refine the resource, they'll make their money by finding the resource and then selling it, or their company to an established miner who can.
    Yes thats a common path ... If the resource is major one then even well prior to DFS etc one can see large market values CHN case in point .. A$3Bill + at one stage and didn't even have a JORC resource ... then you have others like POD that have Large 5.8Moz PGM5 resource but are worth $43mill ... all on a case by case basis and what the Big insto / funds like to really drive the values higher

Guru

WIN now in a Trading Halt for Lithium exploration results.

GLTAH.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    WIN now in a Trading Halt for Lithium exploration results.

GLTAH.
    Same with LRS