sharetrader
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast

Looking good JB!! I added back at 10.5c a month or so ago. LRS rock solid. Lithium back in the spotlight again (though I’ve currently got a heap tied up in a couple of graphite stocks).

Ive quietly got my fingers crossed for little old 30mc Askari Metals, 2 big tenements (Australia and Namibia) and has just received small investment from Hong Kong $18b Lithium giant, first drilling results due any day. Not sure of anything or offering advice, but opportunity sure is out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Sous87 View Post
    Looking good JB!! I added back at 10.5c a month or so ago. LRS rock solid. Lithium back in the spotlight again (though I’ve currently got a heap tied up in a couple of graphite stocks).

Ive quietly got my fingers crossed for little old 30mc Askari Metals, 2 big tenements (Australia and Namibia) and has just received small investment from Hong Kong $18b Lithium giant, first drilling results due any day. Not sure of anything or offering advice, but opportunity sure is out there!
    Sure is yes I've been buying more ITM ..which is my Graphite play ... they are next door to RNU
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Nano cap NAE with excellent exploration potential for Lithium next door to PLS , MIN major deposits in the Pilbara drop positive ann. today .... company as been asleep for months ... more anns to come ... 10x-20x bagger potential

https://www.investi.com.au/api/annou...604833-73d.pdf
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Nano cap NAE with excellent exploration potential for Lithium next door to PLS , MIN major deposits in the Pilbara drop positive ann. today .... company as been asleep for months ... more anns to come ... 10x-20x bagger potential

https://www.investi.com.au/api/annou...604833-73d.pdf
    Hey, I see NAE options listed but can't find any info about the strike price etc, do you know where I can find this?

/edit nevermind, found it on their website. exercise price .03 so would need some significant findings to be worth it
    Last edited by clip; 25-05-2023 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    Hey, I see NAE options listed but can't find any info about the strike price etc, do you know where I can find this?

/edit nevermind, found it on their website. exercise price .03 so would need some significant findings to be worth it
    think it's like 3c+ ... so very risky this far out of the money ... better off in the head shares.. unless we see the SP muti bag closer to ex price ...

Been buying more CXO in last 2 days as it drifts down, cant work out why, some say massive shorting manipulation etc. I've observed from past years that its often good buying on ASX at end of June as aussie's tax selling, then a lift back in July (hopefully) so will be watching today for buying opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Been buying more CXO in last 2 days as it drifts down, cant work out why, some say massive shorting manipulation etc. I've observed from past years that its often good buying on ASX at end of June as aussie's tax selling, then a lift back in July (hopefully) so will be watching today for buying opportunities
    Yes sometimes hard to do... BUY while an SP continues to get sold down but is one of our great advantages being a Kiwi trading the ASX where aussies have a JUNE end of tax years Vs us small KIWI companies with end of MAR ... can soak up all the tax loss selling bargains

I have mentioned it before and have a small holding in GMN....playing on Brazil "nearology" at the moment. Land holdings near OCN,LRS, SLM....Sigma etc.

A good summary of recent activity on HC by LeonidasBellas

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...#post-68543840

and another here

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=68564025

as always DYOR.... its a speccy and also has some options trading as well.
    Disc - hold
    Last edited by CAM; 01-07-2023 at 03:14 PM.

SLM up strongly today ... good signs of positive update coming on Brazilian lithium project...tempted to take the quick 6-7k profit for week hold.. but could well double that in another week or so .. or continue to hold and see if SLM indeed is the next LRS .... 3x options .....mmmmmmm

Strong day for the lithium stocks I hold.
    Have sold a few to now be free carried on GMN and LRS.