sharetrader
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Quite a drop off atm. NMT has just announced a 2c unranked div for troy!.
    LITDiggers and Dealers 2016 Presentation-LIT.AX plus qtrly and IPO go LIGeneration
    LRS half yearly and cap Half Yearly Report and Accounts-LRS.AX
    AGY Rincon Project Update-AGY.AX
    Yes indeed JT
    all Lithium stocks pulled back which is good for some of us with freed up cash to start looking for the good ones - i just scooped up ADV at 2.1c yesterday because they hold both Lithium and Graphite plays in Canada/North America currently in middle of drill programme and have $4million in the bank - never thought it would get back to its share price 12 months ago as they have advanced dramatically since then and NOW HAVE A THIRD LITHIUM ASSET THAT THEY RECENTLY ACQUIRED -

refer to ADV graphite project below
    http://www.nextsmallcap.com/first-ju...can-portfolio/

Also hold CXO but ADV more advanced IMO
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 12-08-2016 at 07:47 AM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Guys/gals - what are CURRENTLY 2 of your personal FAVOURITE Lithium and/or graphite plays that you like and brief paragraph explaining why you chose them ( give us readers current progress / asset they are developing and a few drill results and mineable grade info) - care to share?????

May be interesting to readers
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Lithium plays, my fav

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=783301

Above presentation spells it out, i like them due to the timing of the production, there management credentials and how advanced they are, yes they are a 200 mcap stock , but a lot of the mining uncertainty and risks have been mitigated with the off-take agreements.

I'll have a look through my watchlist for others graphite/lithium plays, this is certainly the most advanced im tracking.

This next one might be more to your liking Schu, a stock i've mentioned many times over the years.

MLM - Low EV sub 7m, and the sum of the parts are way undervalued, bauxite, graphite, nickel and they looking at bauxite production in 2017.

Wouldn't take too much for this to double its SP, even selling the former jewel in the crown the nickel project, given they will never be able to finance such a large project themselves.

I have a few of these types of stocks on watch too...
    Last edited by shasta; 13-08-2016 at 05:17 PM.

IMO

Thanks shasta. To add ; the ticker is AJM. DFS due any day.Spodumene plenty of cash re $25 mill from cap raise? Shorting and traders games?.Re 1.2 billion shares plus options?Lot of shares and dilution.Lot of cap raises maybe.

Holding ORE and EMH. Ore getting up to $17,000 plus!!! per tonne atm for its highest grade of lithium carbonate
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-08-2016 at 12:08 AM.

IMO

Advanced Member

Thank you all for posting in this thread. I'm currently in the process of buying shares in Lithium stocks and there are a mountain to choose from. I appreciate your input into this as I have absolutely no idea how mining stocks work as the only one I ever held went belly-up.

Currently watching AJM/ADV/EMH/ORE looking for entry. You guys think I'd have all bases covered with these?

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Thank you all for posting in this thread. I'm currently in the process of buying shares in Lithium stocks and there are a mountain to choose from. I appreciate your input into this as I have absolutely no idea how mining stocks work as the only one I ever held went belly-up.

Currently watching AJM/ADV/EMH/ORE looking for entry. You guys think I'd have all bases covered with these?
    My pick- Galaxy. They have upside about to be announced with SDV. (disc: Hold GXY and NMT)

IMO

EMH on a roll atm 44c(paid 18c). Driven up with trading on frankfurt and london bourses by the look

Europe's largest lithium deposit
    lithium share targeted by VW, Daimler and BMW - 446% chance

Our new lithium top pick European Metals Holdings Limited (SIN AU000000EMH5, WKN A14XRL, Ticker: E861, ASX: EMH) is owned by the largest European lithium deposit. Right on the German-Czech border, in the heart of Europe, there is a huge lithium deposits of up to 5.7 million tonnes of LCE (lithium carbonate equivalent). The highly traded competitors are rated more than 10 times as high. Brave and daring investors waving a rate of 446% chance for the Lithium shares of European Metals Holdings Limited.

5.7 million tonnes of LCE (lithium carbonate equivalent)
    value of metal in the bottom of up to EUR 114 billion

Our new lithium top pick European Metals Holdings Limited controls the largest lithium deposits in Europe. Located in the heart of Europe huge lithium deposit has a resource of enormous lithium 5.7 million tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent. The price of lithium carbonate had increased fivefold since 2014 of EUR 4,000 per tonne to more than 20,000 EUR per. The value of metal in the ground this colossal lithium deposit is thus up to EUR 114 billion.

Potential world-class lithium deposit in the heart of Europe

Located right on the German border lithium deposit Cinovec has the makings of world-class lithium project. The lithium resource categories of Indicated and Inferred is enormous 5.7 million tonnes of LCE. By means of the currently ongoing drilling to the current resource estimate be increased significantly. To 3.4 to 5.3 million tonnes, the LCE resource estimate should be increased with the currently held Bohrmaßnahmen. This would be the greatest Cinovec Lithium Project in the world (non-salt water).

Competitors Pure Energy and Lithium X Energy rated more than 10 times as high

Despite the massive lithium deposit of estimated 5.7 million tons of lithium carbonate European Metals Holdings Limited is currently a market capitalization of only EUR 27.9 million (AUD 42 million) on the stock exchange. The enterprise value per tonne of lithium carbonate is thus at European Metals Holdings minuscule 4.65 EUR (AUD 6.84). How low the lithium stocks of European Metals Holdings Limited are, also shows a comparison with the competitors. The highly traded stock market HighFlyer Pure Energy and Lithium X Energy are rated more than 10 times as high.

Potential takeover target of VW, Daimler and BMW

Europe's largest lithium project could develop the strategically vital supplier for Europe's car industry. Already expected European Metals Holdings Limited in the sights of auto giant Volkswagen, Daimler and BMW, as well as the Battery manufacturer Samsung, LG Electronics and its A123 and could soon be a takeover candidate.