sharetrader
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    IMO

Many lithium wannabes are just cons for management to milk. Lithium tech way ahead of fuel cells imo but there is room for both eventually.Meanwhile

12 lithium giga factories and counting

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Tesla-Apple-and-Uber-Push-Lithium-Prices-Even-Higher.html

Advanced Member

Thanks for the article JT. I have taken a back seat buying Lithium stocks due to lack of funds and also which seems like a correction across the board over the last few weeks when buyers seem to have gotten ahead of themselves.
    Currently only holding EMH. Looking for entry points into GXY & ADV in the coming days. Care to suggest any other companies I should have a close look at?

IMO

Not looking silu.EMH and ORE are still it for me.Waiting for ORE to trend up again and add to.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Not looking silu.EMH and ORE are still it for me.Waiting for ORE to trend up again and add to.
    Have you looked into AJM? i like the looks of this project, would be good to get some feedback how it compares.

Advanced Member

I've looked into AJM a couple of months ago but as it is in a serious downturn I have stopped researching it further. Does it warrant a second look?

Anyone interested in Lithium should have a read up on LRS.
    Just got concessions granted for 77,000 hectors of Argentinian lithium fertile ground, SP hasn't reacted much making it a decent buy at this point IMO.

Disc: Obviously hold LRS and am bullish on lithium in general.

Does anyone know of any listed companies making lithium batteries for market? Mining for lithium seems a bit hit and miss. Making products takes some of the miss out of it.

IMO

I can't help you there Pintboy.
    EMH outstanding lithium recoveries PDF. Hoping to ride this stock and participate in cap raises for some time.Sticking with just ORE and EMH atm;admit I'm pretty blinkered to other lithium plays atm; just haven't the time and energy for one and know there are a lot of useless risky wannabes out there. EMH also having the worlds largest undeveloped tin project adds spice.DYOR
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-10-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Thanks Joshuatree, I shall start there and continue researching till I run out of energy. Te he.

IMO

Ha . go for it. I forgot LIT in the lithium space. i was in that for awhile and maybe again