sharetrader
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Pintboy568 View Post
    Does anyone know of any listed companies making lithium batteries for market? Mining for lithium seems a bit hit and miss. Making products takes some of the miss out of it.
    Forgot about RFX Redflow but its zinc bromine esp for longer term flow cycling solar stor age i think.

IMO

LIT 6kg of 99% pure lithium carbonate produced from pilot Download Document 423.33KB
    EMH coming off the boil after another run to a new high of 67c ; currently 62.5c Outstanding Lithium Recoveries at a Coarse Grind-EMH.AX

Advanced Member

I have decided to put the cart in front of the horse this week and doubled my holding of EMH at 63c. Hoping that the results of the final 3 drill holes will be positive and can see a serious re-rate afterwards.

IMO

EMH taking a breather today but a great turnaround for ORE today ;love the smell of burning shorts this morning.Up 19% plus atm. speeding ticket coming?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    EMH taking a breather today but a great turnaround for ORE today ;love the smell of burning shorts this morning.Up 19% plus atm. speeding ticket coming?
    No news after several down weeks and +19% for the day?

Advanced Member

Couple of links of interest re EMH (European Metal Holdings):

The MD made a presentation on 16th November outlining the positives of EMH. One of the largest lithium deposits in the world plus a big tin deposit with rising tin prices. Low cost production. It's location in the heart of Europe close to the German car manufacturers. Very impressive presentation all round.
    https://youtu.be/bBrrbytIMWk

Plus an article of interest:
    New Tesla Gigafactory Looks At Prague, Czech Republic https://spaceinvader.me/2016/11/17/n...zech-republic/

I'm very bullish on the prospects of EMH. It's low cost non-brine production coupled with its geographical position could mean a big upside from current SP.

discl. hold

IMO

Thanks silu; my conviction is moved to high.S/P nearly/at new high.

"No new fossil fuelled cars allowed in Germany after 2030."2025 in Holland. BMW will be all electric within 10 years.

p.s. Been musing whether to sell down and wait for next cap raise but think there will huge demand from Instos etc that there may well be little in it and a straight placement to a big guy. may exclude us. PFS due early 2017 will be the catapult hopefully.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-11-2016 at 02:27 PM.

Advanced Member

EMH just announced that the Lithium Indicated Resource at Cinovec Increased by 420%

Wondering if this means a significant increase in its projected yearly revenue of 233 million USD.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    EMH just announced that the Lithium Indicated Resource at Cinovec Increased by 420%

Wondering if this means a significant increase in its projected yearly revenue of 233 million USD.
    Here I was trying to get in and they announced this gem.

Has pulled back from its 10% up highs. Looks like it will hover around here for awhile...

Great find Silu.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius

Advanced Member

Actually if the EMH investment turns out to be a great one you'd have to thank Joshuatree. His initial post in this thread made me aware of this company and I started digging further when I found out it's in my neck of the woods (well my Grandfather's one before he emigrated to Austria).

There are of course a few downsides. The biggest one is that it hasn't started producing yet and who knows what despite local support a central government decides.