Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
ANZ platform is really slow in performing a buy or sell action. I had an existing order for a share,I have just changed this for the current asking price with enough shares on offer to cover my order.
I switched from the orders window to the depth of the share windows, refreshing each time.It took 5 minutes for my order to go through. This happens all the time,it used to be nearly instantaneous,when you clicked buy,a couple of refreshes and your order was done.
I have been told when I rang them that they have to check the csn number etc. but electronically this shouldn't be an issue,as I have had an account for years etc.
In this day and age,that is just absurdly slow,even as the minimum brokerage is $29.90 you would think they would be way more efficient,maybe I could understand it if the brokerage was $7-8 like in the states.
Does anyone know why this is?
Yeap ANZ is shockingly slow hence I have my trade portfolio with ASB & investment portfolio where speed is mostly unnecessary with ANZ. Works out cheaper too as my investment buy/sells are normally a much higher value taking advantage of their cheaper rates.