sharetrader

Hybrid View

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    My ASX order tonight couldn't go through as apparently I no longer have a CHESS account- presumably will need to wait until after the long weekend to use the new firm? Pretty sure I sent those forms back a few weeks ago... Anyone else having the same message come up when trying to place order on the ASX?
    Did you perchance not agree to the new firm taking over the CHESS. This is a separate incident to FNZC taking over ANZ securities. Probably happened a month earlier. Might pay to give them a call...

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Did you perchance not agree to the new firm taking over the CHESS. This is a separate incident to FNZC taking over ANZ securities. Probably happened a month earlier. Might pay to give them a call...
    Thanks for your reply. Hmm, I thought I did the CHESS paperwork too but maybe I'm getting confused with the FNZC forms. So still working for everyone else? I get the message come up when I click buy so happens before I can put in the order details in. Yes, will give them a call if it's still not working on Tuesday.