sharetrader
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thought they had fixed my portfolio totals in the end yesterday, now its worse than ever, guess i can pretend their totals are right and Im having agood week on NZX.

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I sent in my unlisted market form to Direct Broking and got a response back saying its all done, but nothing new has shown up in the website. Is that expected?
    I thought there was going to be a little new market section added and I would be able to place an order via the site. Was I mistaken or am I just blind?

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I sent in my unlisted market form to Direct Broking and got a response back saying its all done, but nothing new has shown up in the website. Is that expected?
    I thought there was going to be a little new market section added and I would be able to place an order via the site. Was I mistaken or am I just blind?
    I cant say for sure Meister, coz I bought on the USX (Unlisted) through Craigs but I tried to add it to the Direct Broking portfolio and couldn't so I'm assuming the portfolio service doesn't include the Unlisted market listings.
    It would be cheaper to get them through DB of course so I should probably do that in future. I hadn't considered it an option.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I deal through Direct broking , orders on the unlisted have to be input by them and transacted by the dealers . Brokerage is considerably higher as a consequence.

Dilettante

You have to call them to lodge an order but once completed by them, it will show up in your portfolio. The unlisted does not have automated systems for market price etc unfortunately so the likes of brokers such as DB and even Sharesight can not automatically update prices. It has to be done manually.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

There are some issues around being able to edit Unlisted holdings on the DB platform. As there are around being able to maintain Fixed Interest positions.