sharetrader
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    My ASX order tonight couldn't go through as apparently I no longer have a CHESS account- presumably will need to wait until after the long weekend to use the new firm? Pretty sure I sent those forms back a few weeks ago... Anyone else having the same message come up when trying to place order on the ASX?
    Did you perchance not agree to the new firm taking over the CHESS. This is a separate incident to FNZC taking over ANZ securities. Probably happened a month earlier. Might pay to give them a call...

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Did you perchance not agree to the new firm taking over the CHESS. This is a separate incident to FNZC taking over ANZ securities. Probably happened a month earlier. Might pay to give them a call...
    Thanks for your reply. Hmm, I thought I did the CHESS paperwork too but maybe I'm getting confused with the FNZC forms. So still working for everyone else? I get the message come up when I click buy so happens before I can put in the order details in. Yes, will give them a call if it's still not working on Tuesday.

Anyone else having problems with ANZ Securities ?

I am not able to see trading data & no updates after midday as shown below

Guru

Read the Synlait thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Read the Synlait thread.
    Thanks 777

Really likely the new ANZ share investing website (well when it's working hearing a few having issues)
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

So email arrives today explaining change over to Direct Broking. To use your trading account you now have to call an 0800 number to get a new password, which you can then change to something you want. However the 0800 number says to ring back in business hours. Chaos on Monday morning as everyone wants to get the password before trading opens.

Why was this not done during the last week?

Not a good start.

Curious I am in a limited data area. Have you tried going to the new site and signing in to see if it works. I did but may be getting non updated site which says Direct broking shares coming. Agree if we cant sign on until new password issue - potential chaos monday. Now i have limited data after none friday, wanted to check accounts now. Guess have I will have to go thu link and other register.

All good now, apology email sent to everyone from direct broking to say once up and running we can use old passwords.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bonne vie View Post
    All good now, apology email sent to everyone from direct broking to say once up and running we can use old passwords.
    Yes just got it. I couldn't log in to either ANZ Securities or Direct. Not unexpected though while change over taking place.