sharetrader
Page 46 of 181 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    yes would be interesting to know the number of office and business worker in the CBD. The roads in and around the CBD are probably at near capacity already. When the new circle road system is complete a lot of traffic from auckland will by pass the city all together which might solve the through traffic problems. Residential could increase in the CBD if they can create more night light that is safe and that means hamilton cultural people getting involved in promoting all aspects of a vibrant society. Im sure there are a lot of talented people wanting to move out of crowed cities like auckland.
    Surely all night light is safe. It's the dark that encourages bad behaviour.

Guru

like i said we dont look at the keyboards looking for over 90 percent to hit the screen. look like the hit rate is higher. havnt tried a blind fold yet.

HA DET BRA.

Last edited by Waltzing; 09-04-2021 at 04:11 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    like i said we dont look at the keyboards looking for over 90 percent to hit the screen. look like the hit rate is higher. havnt tried a blind fold yet.

HA DET BRA.

Who or what is we? Surely it is you.. But you, who, it or what sure comes up with a large number of incomprehensible postings. I don't know why he,she, it, they or you bother.

Advanced Member

An Aussie man of steel, who happens to be single, is stealing the limelight.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Who or what is we? Surely it is you.. But you, who, it or what sure comes up with a large number of incomprehensible postings. I don't know why he,she, it, they or you bother.
    Ha, classic. I thought it was just me.
    Quite some time ago I concluded it was the royal we, what more fun than sitting in your cold Castle on a dark night in 400,000 lonely Scottish acres than concocting riddles on a website based at the extremity of your realm.

Guru

KPG 's chart looks like a BUY to US.

DISC: holding and accumulating.

We will look to hook up historical data feeds to the new abstract scripting models this winter for charting.

Getting the data into a consolidated SQL and XML database will take some time. Once setup we can then access it with runtime scripts for quick automated charting.

Note: We, is used here in this instance in relation to several entities defined by company law and statue. IE private companies as stated already in a post on this forum.

If in this day and age i have assumed the public of New Zealand is educated in technologies used to process data then that is something the NZ Government needs to address and quickly.

A quick note if allowed. An "abstract scripting model" is one where the base scripting engine can change its language format at runtime. The power this provides means WE not ME, can process a lot of data in in many data formats.

Now back to KIP. I not WE hope visit the base every week this winter on one day a week to get a sense of numbers.

Last edited by Waltzing; 12-04-2021 at 10:40 AM.

... have power to make you great

Found myself at centre place Hamilton on saturday afternoon. I would call it extremely busy like runup to xmas ... pleasant surprise after your observations last week waltzingironman

Guru

To MR Habits.

Many thanks for that. I not WE was at centre place on thursday night 6.30 to 7.30 PM.

DISC: WE is several private companies and since a lot of intellectual property is involved i see no reason to disclose that here. If Vince requires i will cease posting.

Banned

was in Sylvia Park over the weekend. Place looks like it is completely back to normal. Tills ticking over at both HLG stores too... Food joints virtually full. Movement along the mall impeded by slow pokes of all types

Advanced Member

[QUOTE=Waltzingironmansinlgescul;880856]
    I not WE hope visit the base every week this winter on one day a week to get a sense of numbers. Nothing better then actually seeing the foot traffic.

Yes, I've got a foot, but I don't use it as a rule..