sharetrader
Page 29 of 181 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    still some seem to not believe in this stock. retail sales up and by this time next year the world will look a different place.
    It will eventually get there - Drury development and the build-to-rent options on the table will be good growth drivers. Sale of the Palmerston North mall (currently on the market) will also provide a nice boost to finances (although I wouldn't mind if they didn't sell it - it's a big population growth area)
    Last edited by LaserEyeKiwi; 20-01-2021 at 03:49 PM.

still some seem to not believe in this stock. retail sales up and by this time next year the world will look a different place.
    One of Milford biggest holdings.

Guru

we Increased our holdings today in a portfolio. Its been an investment at various times since well before 2008.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 20-01-2021 at 03:51 PM.

Will do well, bricks and mortar will still be important going forwards especially kpg with best in class assets. Agree they should keep the plaza in Palmerston, it has a monopoly in palmy. I also still really like ARG at it's current prices for a fairly diversified option.
    Last edited by NZSilver; 20-01-2021 at 05:42 PM.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    It will eventually get there - Drury development and the build-to-rent options on the table will be good growth drivers. Sale of the Palmerston North mall (currently on the market) will also provide a nice boost to finances (although I wouldn't mind if they didn't sell it - it's a big population growth area)
    I love this stock ... big 50 hectare holding of future commercial/residential development land in Drury for town centre etc. Bought for nicks no doubt. Smaller sites in carbine rd directly around sylvia park as well as their planned build to rents. I would buy more of these but my mother always taught me to 'share'

Guru

stock up today. pleased we bought some more yesterday.

Ticking up nicely. Looking forward to the next asset revaluation. The retail holdings should be in for a good bump- they need to make up for the beating they got from the valuers during COVID.

Can't believe you can still buy this stock under NTA.

... have power to make you great

stock up today. pleased we bought some more yesterday.
    Still very cheap from a historical angle ... lower than pre covid but in fact things have advanced since: 1.. retail up post covid both online and physical stores. If online takes off i think youll find brands of any decent mass still need a physical presence to be credible 2.. the company has completed and fully leased the new precinct at sylvia park with top international brands. The big drain financially and on mgmt time is over and producing large net income.

Guru

Yes performance of SL Park over the next 2 years will be of great interest.

Guru

orders filling in on this stock like in earlier time frames when it was a heavily support stock.

starting to see those bigger buy order numbers building here.

depth on both sides forming similar pattern to it previous patterns after the GFC.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 22-01-2021 at 02:10 PM.