sharetrader
Page 39 of 181 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Can I refund those $1.155 shares and buy the cheaper $1.14 discounted shares. Thank you.
    No you can’t, but in case you hadn’t noticed the SP had a good look below the 200MA today and closed above it. That’s encouraging, especially if it gives a floor to the SP and bounces here.

Share price now well below NTA.
    It will one day revert to the mean. And one day trade well above NTA, for a period.

I'm lucky I have new capital to invest each month so will continue to top up at these levels.

Guru

Some international and Insto's will be rebalancing at this time in the reflation causing a lot of dislocation in the next 12 months.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Share price now well below NTA.
    It will one day revert to the mean. And one day trade well above NTA, for a period.

I'm lucky I have new capital to invest each month so will continue to top up at these levels.
    There’s not many company’s you can buy below NTA. Question is why this one is?

Disc have a few

Guru

its dividend might not be seen as high enough for it to pull away from the black hole of the 10 year across most markets accelerating. Once that levels out and its dividend can get away over 4% that might be enough for it to move back to 130 and above.

GMT has so far been the worst hit but it seems to be holding in the 2.12 -2.25 range. ARG is also getting hit and even PCT hasnt been able to move back up.

From 2014 to 2019 the dividend increased each year like clockwork.
    KPG paid a 7cent dividend in 2019.

Forget about the covid impacted year 2020.

The board should look to get back to a 7 cent dividend asap which is a 6.1% gross yield at todays prices.
    You wont get anywhere near that in a term deposit anytime soon, no matter the talk of yields increasing. And KPG will come with NTA growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    There’s not many company’s you can buy below NTA. Question is why this one is?

Disc have a few
    I think the elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about is the potential for us to yo-yo in and out of lockdown for some time to come. Malls would be hit hard in that scenario.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

I was hoping MR B would comment on this company from his technical Financial point of view. We are looking at roll out of GMT which we trade and move into this stock as is the last to revalue in this sector.

I think the black hole 10 year is weighting on this sector and you may have noticed there is volume sales sometimes in the afternoon after 3am local time as asian markets come on line.

last 2 days a small rally in GMT after 4 am as late afternoon selling abated.

we actually have some stuff coming along that MR B may be interested in at some stage.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 10-03-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I think the elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about is the potential for us to yo-yo in and out of lockdown for some time to come. Malls would be hit hard in that scenario.
    Experience so far says kiwis like good malls so any effects are a temporary small reduction in immediate earnings. That should be a few cents reduction in fair value not ten's of cents. If mass vac. Is mainly done in 2021 then 2022 impacts should also be limited. I'm struggling to see how there would be 2023 and onwad effects. Also when those exposed to the border and their immediate families have a vac. another layer of protection against lockdowns is added.
    Last edited by Scrunch; 10-03-2021 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Extra

Guru

we think the 10 yr black hole has taken money out of the comp props... look at the 5 year chart. overseas investors are moving money at this time in the cycle.