sharetrader
Page 41 of 181 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    Guru

winner (n), no sorry he is busy revamping new requirements for our brand new software language product. However i did spent 2 hours with a french man today who was the foil design for american magic today. Very interesting chat and i might have an invite down to brittany. the meeting was regarding using the software in sport science.

i will put up some charts and data for our man to look at .. hard to find a good data source these days. we used to keep the data daily back in the 2008's but not anymore, pitty it was very valuable.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 10-03-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Kiwi Property today increased its 2021 financial year AFFO [NOTE 1] earnings guidance to 5.50 – 5.60 cents per share [NOTE 2], up from the 4.90 – 5.15 cents per share range forecast at the half-year.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/369015

Excellent. A timely announcement after this thread was talking about how undervalued KPG was only a couple of days ago.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by clown View Post
    Kiwi Property today increased its 2021 financial year AFFO [NOTE 1] earnings guidance to 5.50 – 5.60 cents per share [NOTE 2], up from the 4.90 – 5.15 cents per share range forecast at the half-year.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/369015
    There was a boost to the SP in late trade yesterday. I am sure that is a coincidence as there is no insider trading in NZ and the NZX rigorously enforces its rules.

Guru

the shock of the 10 year has eased pressure in the last few days across the global. Money is also flowing back into the big wide world. Com Props are defensive stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    There was a boost to the SP in late trade yesterday. I am sure that is a coincidence as there is no insider trading in NZ and the NZX rigorously enforces its rules.
    Yeah noticed that too, didn't keep an eye on the volume though.

Advanced Member

excellent! well done management on superbly navigating a very uncertain 12 months!

Guru

while welcome is perhaps a little understated. Surely this is what the market investors have been hoping for. All the deficit spending brought forward to float the economy is being reflected at last in NZ's most populated demographic region.

Very pleased we have moved some small holdings into this sector but travel has been the out performer this week. It may will continue to be hit by the 10 year going forward as it hits 2%.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 12-03-2021 at 09:58 AM.

im still making my mind up if malls will go the way of dinoursaurs with the big push to everything online and with digital frontier companies like roblox wanting everyone to congregate in the digital world in stead of in reality
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

vol up on the opening. Malls are closing across the US. Only room for premium offering in the market. Everything else can sit in a warehouse ready for shipping.

GMT, ARG , PCT and KIP.

Consolidation across the sector to increase no doubt.

Our small holding positions are coming into profit already.

Wonder if MR B increased his holding at 1.12.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 12-03-2021 at 10:05 AM.