sharetrader
Page 57 of 182 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

not to much downside risk after that announcement, topping up at 1.22

... have power to make you great

Upgraded forecast issued 12 March 5.5 to 5.6 per share
    Actual 5.72 (5.15 ÷ 90pct), up to 4 pct higher than upgrade

SP lower now at 1.22 each vs 1.27 then

Not sure I can understand this market value
    Last edited by Habits; 24-05-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Guru

inflation fears reflected in the 10 year and more to come weighing on sectors SP's. Perhaps offering a yet again wonderful opportunity to buy a bargain in a country that is expected to under perform.

Ohinewai given go ahead for housing and sleephead factory. Maybe that disadvantages the need for extra drury housing. Nope I dont think so

Retail spending surge may see NZ avoid recession
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12445163

Says that we continued our post covid spending spree over the Summer months. If retail is hot, how about retail property??

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Ohinewai given go ahead for housing and sleephead factory. Maybe that disadvantages the need for extra drury housing. Nope I dont think so
    Isn’t that nearer Hamilton? Quite far over the Bombay hills? Drury by contrast will basically be an extension of Auckland metro right? Long term over this century I imagine will be housing developments built all the way between Auckland to Hamilton.

Guru

Huntly , and other planned developments are by Perry on the Eastern side of the expressway.

Just shows the expansion all the way south to hamilton off the new motorway corridor.

The expressway south of tamahere went through some very wealthy farm land belonging to some of new zealand most prominent individuals.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Retail spending surge may see NZ avoid recession
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12445163

Says that we continued our post covid spending spree over the Summer months. If retail is hot, how about retail property??
    Only anecdotal but in Chch the malls have plenty of boarded up units. South City for example I counted Five the other day. EB games gone, Michael hill gone, a shoe shop gone, couple of others gone. Either boarded up or turned into mini kids playground.
    Barrington mall, all the banks closing their doors. Riccarton, busy as always, but a few empty units dotted about.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Only anecdotal but in Chch the malls have plenty of boarded up units. South City for example I counted Five the other day. EB games gone, Michael hill gone, a shoe shop gone, couple of others gone. Either boarded up or turned into mini kids playground.
    Barrington mall, all the banks closing their doors. Riccarton, busy as always, but a few empty units dotted about.
    KPG advised they have 99.7 pct tenanted up from 99.5, going from strength to even stronger imo. I dont know much about chch though banks closing physical branches is happening elsewhere too
    Last edited by Habits; 24-05-2021 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Retail landscape changing from lots of smaller malls to much larger 'destination' malls with more/better offerings.
    The retailers are dropping out of smaller malls and beefing up their online presence to support the smaller store footprints (great for margins).

Lucky KPG own some of the best destination malls