sharetrader
Page 61 of 181 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    ... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    It was so busy at Lynmall today I got dizzy going round and round looking for a carpark. So busy you'd swear the Queen herself and her Corgi's were there.
    These must be good buying at the current level.
    Shares on special... I think there was another time about 14 months ago when shares were cheap and only some could see it. At least we can though eh Beagle.

Guru

Market must have its allocations already then. It appears ARG and GMT are the darlings at the moment.

If retails is booming then the NZX market must be running short of SHAZ cash..

KMD and others no longer showing the large orders backed up.

Aus is slowly finding markets away from china and its the ASX that might outperform the NZX yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Shares on special... I think there was another time about 14 months ago when shares were cheap and only some could see it. At least we can though eh Beagle.
    Cheap as chips...oh wait.... hang on a minute...hot chips at the local takeaways this evening $3, Copper Kettle wood fired BBQ chips at New World on special for $2.60 a packet this week, (those things taste soooo good they must be really bad for you, surely ?) or KPG for $1.195.

Scratch that...cheap as chips... were in the 1980's and no salt added to affect your blood pressure so probably much better for you than any other sort of chips.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-06-2021 at 08:17 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

... have power to make you great

Thats a big dilemma... KPG or hot chips? Hot chips win! With tomato sauce for a serve of vegetables in a balanced diet

Guru

or you can visit the food court at your KIP mall....KIP wins... it a buy surely..

KPG has been undervalued all year. NTA is $1.36. Trading at a 13.8% discount. Would buy more but I have heaps in my portfolio

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    KPG has been undervalued all year. NTA is $1.36. Trading at a 13.8% discount. Would buy more but I have heaps in my portfolio
    Long term that NTA is going to grow significantly higher after Drury property is developed, it’s going to generate significant asset value appreciation far above the capital used to develop the land.

Guru

retail price pressures expected to come out in CPI might be causing some weakness in this stock.

KPG=Wealth destroyer

Banned

How does "KPG = Kills Portfolio Gains" sound? On that note I'll probably pick some more of these up if it gets much lower