sharetrader
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Pedal, mtb as well

Well that cap raising was done and dusted quickly! This is looking very strong as it should do based on the project. On a related note I’m looking at CDT as they have a big graphite deposit in Ghana that’s been a sleeper asset since 2012. When I get time I’ll start a new thread on it.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    Well that cap raising was done and dusted quickly! This is looking very strong as it should do based on the project. On a related note I’m looking at CDT as they have a big graphite deposit in Ghana that’s been a sleeper asset since 2012. When I get time I’ll start a new thread on it.
    Here is my thoughts on CDT.. got moderated on HC.

Lol
    Anyway.. sorry to post on RNU thread.

Definitely needs some conviction from management. And after some light research I can tell you there isn't any.

you have to bear in mind this is regurgitated info from 2012 what they're spouting. It is an inferred resource not an INDICATED or MEASURED resource. The fact their resource is in Africa a big holder of the worlds graphite is basically the only thing this has going for it. Certainly not grade. Take into consideration how little this has been explored and it could mean this resource is a lot less and could hundred percent not be worth mining at all. IMO this stock poses a lot of risk. A lotore risk then reward.

it's the cheapest graphite stock as some of you say, but i can see why. I certainly don't think you should buy a stock because it's cheap. Invest in good companies. This isn't one.

what have management done thus far? 2012 they let us know about their graphite. 2020 they were working on gold. What about inbetween?

"Throughout 2017, the graphite industry has been poised for flake graphite price increases, a forecast that has finally begun to be realised this month. Price increases are driven by rapidly growing demand from the use of flake graphite in lithium-ion battery anodes batteries."

"Large flake prices grew by 25% in October to average US$998/t.Prices for high grade material is forecast to continue rising through late 2017 and into 2018 as battery demand continues to rise and flake graphite producers rush to ramp-up new production."

where were management in 2017 when all stocks towards the electric revolution prematurely rose and graphite was at all time highs??

Now after a significant rise in the resource sector from late 2020 they are only just waking up and post an announcement or two to let you know they are still alive.

I'm all for spec stocks, but Jeeez this company and it's management sucks. It has a lot to prove to get new investors on board like myself. Not just some plans to take a few samples here and there and maybe drill a bit.

GLTAH, your gonna need it. If I'm wrong, well I guess I'll have to eat my hat.

Held it's value quite well after that cap raise at 8c. Bobbled along up and down a bit, managed to pickup some cheap options. Looking forward to release of graphite testing results with offtakers and the potential for a binding agreement over the next month.

RNU is my favourite company to invest in. The stars are aligning nicely for them in every aspect of good business. People seem to struggle with investing in graphite; of course it's not sexy like gold but it will become the black gold. So much more upside to go in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    RNU is my favourite company to invest in. The stars are aligning nicely for them in every aspect of good business. People seem to struggle with investing in graphite; of course it's not sexy like gold but it will become the black gold. So much more upside to go in my opinion.
    Yep definitely one of my favourites, that vertical integration for PSG production is unique. Somewhat surprised it has stayed so low the last 6 months. Nice swag of other tenements to get to once Siviour up and running. I think I'm going to be a life long holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post
    Yep definitely one of my favourites, that vertical integration for PSG production is unique. Somewhat surprised it has stayed so low the last 6 months. Nice swag of other tenements to get to once Siviour up and running. I think I'm going to be a life long holder.
    Indeed.

The potential for substantial dividends is obvious.
    Will be in my 2022 stock comp picks for sure.

Ann: Strategic Cooperation and Offtake Agreement with POSCO

Last edited by mcdongle; 25-08-2021 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdongle View Post
    Ann: Strategic Cooperation and Offtake Agreement with POSCO

Superb. Should keep those options in the money!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Indeed.

The potential for substantial dividends is obvious.
    Will be in my 2022 stock comp picks for sure.
    Might be too late to include in the next comp! It is nice to sit back and enjoy the ride this is currently on over the last few weeks!!!