sharetrader
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

major breakout people !!!!!!!

big volume coming in now
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 15-07-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

For the sake of 10% of 01c I missed the boat, can't see them dropping back to 2.6 today, will keep my eyes peeled though.

BH and others - its been a good week for RNU - Not only did we get outstanding DRILL RESULTS CONFIRMING the potential viability of this massive graphite project but they have also put out an revised announcement which now shows an Indicated and inferred resource which is definitely an upgrade from the reserve estimates they had only published - this i believe has woken up investors to the fact we now have JORC indicated/Inferred ...refer to chart/information below - this makes me an extremely happy investor in RNU - In that the market is starting to wake up to this high grade largest known Aussie Graphite deposit - what a find aye !!

The summary table below displays the Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resources for Siviour. A
    nominal cut-off grade of 3% TGC has been established for Siviour based on the potential mining
    methods and costs of open-cut mining operations that could be undertaken for mineralisation of this
    type.
    Category
    Tonnes of
    mineralisation
    (millions)
    TGC Contained graphite
    (tonnes)
    Indicated 6.8 8.1% 550,800
    Inferred 10.0 6.9% 690,000
    Total 16.8 7.4% 1,243,2000
    Note: Cut-off grade of 3% total graphitic carbon
    Table 1. Siviour Mineral Resource estimate as of 16 March 2016

this is what i as initially wanting to see when i mentioned it to you BH in my previous posts

once we get to measured from indicated - watch a rocket get up under the shareprice IMO
    In the meantime i think it could run up as high as 6c/share which is based on recent Aspect Financial BUY recommendation

All in all this is looking very good and BH i hope you got in around 2.8/2.9c as i think its still a good accumulation region considering we have had 200 million shares trade on 2 days which is over 60% of the total issued capital of approx. 350 million (excluding 60 m options)

Now i dont know your circumstances whether your a trader or investor but worrying about missing out by one pip dosent matter if your a longer term investor and can hold on to this until they get to production in say 4 years - if your trading this stock them thats not the game im playing as it means people will have little or no interest in my posts as they drool and salivate over a chart instead lol

This is a brownfield explorer come producer and the real %% gains will be made between 12-48 months when the share price based on my own EV (enterprise value) methodology should be somewhere between $1.20 to $1.80 ( in my price calculations I've allowed for a doubling of current resource of 1.3 million tonne and depending on certain factors including BFS economics and a fat JORC measured resource - feel free to laugh but im serious - even if we increased current resource from here to + 50%

Thursday - Day 1 we had a high of 3.2c and a close of 2.6c (previous day 1.8c ) 150 million volume
    Friday- Day 2 Open at 2.8 to an intraday high of 3.4c and a Friday close at 2.8c so a higher high and closing on higher lows both days for 50 million volume

when i get more time im going to do some comparisions between RNU and SYR as our grades are not to far off theres and we have a flat low hanging Graphite deposit

Schu
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 16-07-2016 at 10:36 AM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

I intend to top up next week with a long term view

Quote Originally Posted by mcdongle View Post
    I intend to top up next week with a long term view
    Good idea McD.. will probably do the same on Monday - my reason ? read below...they also mention metallurgical test work and detailed Size-fraction analysis is currently underway following our recent SUCCESSFUL drilling , So they are not wasting any time

Next steps
    Renascor’s next-stage work program will include follow-up drilling targeting shallow, high-grade
    graphite mineralisation. Renascor is currently evaluating recently completed detailed ground
    electromagnetic surveys at Siviour for the purpose of finalising next-stage drilling targets. Drilling is
    expected to commence later this month.

In addition, Renascor has commenced metallurgical test work on core samples obtained from the
    recent drill program. Renascor plans to perform initial sighter test work on the Siviour core, including
    detailed size-fraction analysis, to be followed by comprehensive mineral process testing to determine
    appropriate parameters for flow-sheet design.

how does this compare to the likes of MNS, BKT and VRC schumacher? Wasn't TON suppose to have the largest graphite resource in the world... they have been suspended for knows how long now...

Hi Bailer18- Dont have much time this morning to do full comparisons however heres some basics for now

Prefer not to comment on TON as i have no interest in their antics -
    MNS, BKT, VCR and SYR are all based in Mozambique so will take a closer look later - Some in exploration phase and some in pre-development phase so if we draw comparisons to the Graphite deposit first it will give us a rough indication on which company is economically viable which is KEY

1) SYR is a giant as we know and our asset is approx 1/8th (RNU $0.028c @16.8 MT Verses SYR $5.60 share @ 100 +MT) in size however we will probably double or triple our graphite deposit once we convert further drilling into JORC indicated

2) VRC grades are only 5.1% TCG whereas ours are 7.4% TCG

However if you compare grades and size of deposit you could look at AXE who also in Eyre Peninsula not far from our Graphite deposit - remembering our deposit is Australais largest

AXE have the following resource and grades:

Archers Key Graphite Assets
    Location Near Cleve-Darke Peak-Kimba, Eyre Peninsula, South Australia
    Total Area 2,154km2
    3 x Deposits
    Campoona Shaft, Central Campoona and Wilclo South JORC 2012
    Resource of 8.55Mt @ 9.0% Cg (770,800t of contained graphite)
    Combined JORC 2012 Resources for Campoona Shaft, Central Campoona and Wilclo South of
    8.55Mt @ 9.0% Cg to give 770,800t of contained graphite
    − Campoona Shaft Total: 1.65Mt @ 9.2% Cg (151,400t contained graphite)
    − Central Campoona Total: 0.52Mt @ 11.1% Cg (58,000t contained graphite)
    − Wilclo South Total: 6.38Mt @ 8.8% Cg (561,400t contained graphite)

In summary:

AXE = Total 8.5 MT @ 8.0% 828,800
    RNU = Total 16.8 MT @ 7.4% 1,243,200
    Note: Cut-off grade of 3% total graphitic carbon
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 17-07-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Thank you for your explanation and will be looking forward to the comparisons to BKT, VRC and MNS. Thanks heaps!

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    Thank you for your explanation and will be looking forward to the comparisons to BKT, VRC and MNS. Thanks heaps!

OK COMPARISONS FOR : RNU, AXE and BKT VRC (BKT have similar shares on issue as we do at RNU )

RNU- on track for scoping study by September 2016
    Current share price 2.8c

Location : Eyre Peninsula, South Australia - 0% political risk due to Location in Australia - mining licences and drilling approvals are a certainty - KEY positive IMO

Size of Deposit: 17 MT Resource Mt Grade (TGC 8% approx.) Contained Graphite
    Flake size: The ore-body is shallow and flat lying.Over 80% of samples tested are large, jumbo or super‐jumbo flake size
    Indicated 590,000
    Inferred 650,000
    Total 1,243,000 MT
    Stage: Exploration drilling
    Our attraction: Australia/ largest high grade Graphite resource in Aussie
    Dont forget : RNU also holds the Munglinup graphite project in WA as well as copper, gold,
    base metals and uranium prospects in SA.*

Note: based on potential known size of deposit there is likely hood of increasing reserve by multiples meaning possible upgrade in resource we could get to 10 million Mt putting us on level pegging with BKT

AXE
    Current Shareprice 7.4c

Location : Near Cleve-Darke Peak-Kimba, Eyre Peninsula, South Australia (our neighbours ) - 0% political risk
    Size of Deposit: 8.55 MT Resource Mt Grade (TGC 8%) Contained Graphite
    Indicated
    Inferred
    Total 770,800

− Campoona Shaft Total: 1.65Mt @ 9.2% Cg (151,400t contained graphite)
    − Central Campoona Total: 0.52Mt @ 11.1% Cg (58,000t contained graphite)
    − Wilclo South Total: 6.38Mt @ 8.8% Cg (561,400t contained graphite)

BKT
    Current share price 16.5c

Location : MOZAMBIQUE - project could have potential political risk due to external factors - however seems a lot of political risk has been removed - subject to change
    Size of Deposit: Resource Mt Grade (TGC 8%) Contained Graphite
    Indicated 4,042,500
    Inferred 6,366,600
    Total 10,409,100

VRC
    Current Shareprice 12c

Location : MOZAMBIQUE - project could have potential political risk due to external factors - however seems a lot of political risk has been removed - subject to change

Size of Deposit: 214 MT Resource Mt Grade (TGC 5% - MUCH lower grades to peers IMO) Contained Graphite
    Stage: Exploration drilling / PFS
    Total 10,409,100+

SO MY CYBER FRIENDS, BASED ON THESE COMPARISONS - I suggest RNU being Australian jurisdiction and largest known deposit with high grades should be at Aspect financials target of 6c -

http://www.renascor.com.au/reports

go to latest research report

■ RNU announced a maiden Resource estimate of 16.8Mt, of
    which 6.8Mt, grading 8.1% Total Graphitic Carbon (TGC)
    is Indicated and 10.0Mt grading 6.9% TGC is Inferred.
    ■ Within this, there is a higher grade portion of 5.9Mt
    grading 10.0% TGC.
    ■ The ore-body is shallow and flat lying. Over 80% of
    samples tested show flake size to be large or bigger.
    ■ RNU is on track for a scoping study by September. 2016.

Over 80% of samples tested are large, jumbo or super‐jumbo flake size
    Petrological examination of high grade samples from RC drilling show over
    80% to be high value large, jumbo or super‐jumbo flake size.***
    Shallow, flat‐lying deposit
    The Arno deposit mineralisation begins from 10m below surface, and the
    ore‐body has an average thickness of 20m, so mining costs should be low.***
    Enterprise Value $2.1/t of Resource, in South Australia; RNU looks cheap
    Beer & Co’s analysis shows that RNU has a low value compared its peers,
    which range up to $29.5/t of contained graphite.***

Over 80% of samples tested are large, jumbo or super‐jumbo flake size
    Petrological examination of high grade samples from RC drilling show over
    80% to be high value large, jumbo or super‐jumbo flake size.***
    Shallow, flat‐lying deposit

The Arno deposit mineralisation begins from 10m below surface, and the
    ore‐body has an average thickness of 20m, so mining costs should be low.***
    Enterprise Value $2.1/t of Resource, in South Australia; RNU looks cheap
    Beer & Co’s analysis shows that RNU has a low value compared its peers,
    which range up to $29.5/t of contained graphite.***
    Beer & Co rates RNU as a Speculative BUY.***
    RNU has a number of hurdles to clear.**It expects to complete a scoping study
    by the end of September, including product to test for off‐take agreements.*

THIS IS WHAT THE EXPERTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS GRAPHITE DEPOSIT (Taken from Beer and Co. Equities research report in April 2016, also on the companies website )

We believe that RNU is trading at a significant discount to its peers despite having a bigger or better quality resource and is potentially the most commercially viable graphite deposit outside of East Africa.

It is reasonable to expect RNU to be trading at least in line with the average in – situ valuation of its peers. It is for these reasons we are initiating coverage of RNU with a Speculative Buy recommendation and a price target of $0.06/share.

Also .....VALUATION FOR RNU

RNU Future resource upgrades are now suggesting an additional target of 15 Mt. exploration target so double our current resource of 16.8 Mt so potential for high grade predominantly JUMBO up to 32 Mt in our own backyard
    Given the defined attributes of the Arno Graphite deposit, we believe that RNU may be
    worth at least the current average in-situ value of its resource. This implies a fair value for
    RNU of $0.06/share to $0.07/share, with the potential for further upside if the company
    expands the resource by drilling the EM anomaly between the Siviour and Paxton deposits
    as planned.
    We believe that RNU is also undervalued when compared to the other graphite companies operating in the Eyre
    Peninsula of South Australia. There are three other companies with smaller resources, significantly shorter strike
    lengths and vertical to sub-vertical orientated deposits implying smaller open cut mining opportunities at higher
    strip ratios. These companies currently have measured and indicated resources with an implied value of $45/t - $60/t, materially higher than the $6.60/t attributed by the market to RNU’s measured and indicated resources.

They stated .... "The ore-body is shallow and flat lying. Over 80% of
    samples tested show flake size to be large or bigger."

Think more will come and take a look at this

***************THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO AS SHORT TERM PRICE CATALYSTS*******************

1) More drilling to commence this month ( immediate)
    2) Scoping study underway and on track for targeting completion September 2016 (7 Weeks time)
    3) More Metallurgical testing

Note: the above comments and information are based on assumptions and , facts combined and may contain inaccuracies due to new information that has become available

GLTA and happy Monday for RNU

Over and Out

Schu
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 17-07-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Hi Schu,
    Thanks for your energy and effort.
    Am interested your view of TLG in comparison to RNU. Have held TLG for a number of years and are down around 20% now.
    cheers