sharetrader
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Thats an appropriate question Troy. The guts is the resouce is huge, shallow, of a desirable phyical composition, high purity, has secured reduced royalty rates, offtake interest, low sovereign risk and most importantly the timing is perfect for the global shift to electrification. The SP is simply catching up with the facts rather than being emotive. I believe RNU will become quite a significant player in the global graphite market.
    You still holding Talga Aotea? That's my big play in the graphite market. re RNU I await a pull back before I'm interested. There are too many stocks that rose quickly on nothing but having "battery" in their description.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    You still holding Talga Aotea? That's my big play in the graphite market. re RNU I await a pull back before I'm interested. There are too many stocks that rose quickly on nothing but having "battery" in their description.
    100%...and will hold for a number of years yet. Talga are in such a mining friendly jurisdiction and have a fantastic resource with business relationships out the wazooo.
    They will be big in the graphite/ graphene space. Management are also good buggers and I have some fabulous cores they gifted my lads.

There is room to have RNU and TLG in anyone's portfolio. Graphite and conductive metals are going to be hot commodities

I'm big on RNU. Got in at .41. Fantasticic resource. Mostly derisked by MOUs (not binding yet) and proven resource. DFS. Etc..

However there is one concern not talked about for a long time and that is this.

"Four occurrences of chrysotile asbestos have been observed or recorded during the drilling of over 100 exploration drill holes. All but one occurrence was recorded below the ore body indicating a strong stratigraphic association which is constrained below the base of ore."

It could halt mine production. RNU said risk was low. But have developed stringent safety measures around it. But independents think risk is high apparently, but have not seen evidence of it.

Can either of you guys explain what the Bizzel family did recently in layman terms with their shareholdings recently disclosed.
    Last edited by troyvdh; 09-03-2021 at 07:03 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Can either of you guys explain what the Bizzel family did recently in layman terms with their shareholdings recently disclosed.
    In a nut shell, Mr B is probably buying some assets (most likely a mansion) and the banks needed collateral, so he use his RNU shares as just that.

Because he is not selling his RNU holdings to pay for it, is a positive for the company.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    In a nut shell, Mr B is probably buying some assets (most likely a mansion) and the banks needed collateral, so he use his RNU shares as just that.

Because he is not selling his RNU holdings to pay for it, is a positive for the company.
    And the fact the bank see it as secure collateral...

Very strong finish, relentless buying!! 8.8c close on the day's high.

This puppy has gone up nearly 9x in the last three months or so and is still considered a buy by many, that's plain to see.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    The 40 years mine life got me in. But I am almost out on Friday.

Even though I am pretty sure they will hit 10 cents by the end of the month.

Interesting soul...why...are you hoping to be back in at a lower price...lack faith ..or ...scared of share price escalation.

VWAP for Friday still a touch under 8c. Looking at loading up next week if possible in the 8s. So many tailwinds blowing on these embers.