sharetrader
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

[QUOTE=Baddarcy;866975]This year maybe?

Hope so, its in my 2021 comp picks...plenty of upside and a decent resource both quantity and quality.

Looking really nice here. Volume is back and the trend is up.

BAM offtakes ongoing and gold exploration looking highly prospective.

Going to try get more today.

Edit: Thread should be renamed Graphite and GOLD opportunity.
    Last edited by Ninefingers; 22-01-2021 at 10:17 AM.

Looks like you were not the only one getting in today, big volume today, well big for RNU anyway.

BSM peaked above 4 a while back...just saying.Some on HC dish this company..some dont.
    Last edited by troyvdh; 22-01-2021 at 09:55 PM.

Can someone explain why folk are unwilling to post ...just saying.
    Last edited by troyvdh; 26-01-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Can someone explain why folk are unwilling to post ...just saying.
    It amazes me. This stock is veiwed as a dog while quietly ticking significant milestones. Im in and have been for a couple of years. Until recently my avarage was 4c. Have been buying recently to bring the average down. Hold this in the stock comp and think 2021 will be RNU's year...looking good

Thank
    s Aotea..,.none of us have a crystal ball.Like every opinion is valued.It really aint rocket science.Im a retired nurse.
    Last edited by troyvdh; 26-01-2021 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Thank
    s Aotea..,.none of us have a crystal ball.Like every opinion is valued.It really aint rocket science.Im a retired nurse.
    I would guess then, a retired nurse who understands disruption in the markets more than most nz broking firms. Enjoy your profits...

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    It amazes me. This stock is veiwed as a dog while quietly ticking significant milestones. Im in and have been for a couple of years. Until recently my avarage was 4c. Have been buying recently to bring the average down. Hold this in the stock comp and think 2021 will be RNU's year...looking good
    graphite the priority, but more gold confirmed. Good news building..

Survey Confirms Large, Shallow Target Zone at Soyuz Gold ProspectHighlights• Induced polarization (IP) survey confirms large, shallow chargeability anomalyat Renascor’s Soyuz prospect in South Australia’s Central Gawler Craton.• Renascor considers the IP anomaly, together with the gold zone defined byprevious drilling at Soyuz, to be high priority drill targets for primary goldmineralisation.• Previous drilling at Soyuz (see Figure 2 and Renascor ASX announcement date10 August 2020) has intersected shallow gold, with results including:o 7m @ 5.14g/t Au from 26m to end of hole, including 2m @ 16.42 g/t Aufrom 30m1,o 6m @ 4.94g/t Au from 14m2.• The anomalous IP zone is located approximately 500 meters along strike ofprevious Soyuz drilling in an untested geochemically anomalous zone that iscoincident with the southern termination of the north-south orientated Soyuzmagnetic high.• The target zone was identified through a recently completed IP survey thatextended an historic survey. The anomalous zone is significant and exhibitschargeability signatures typical of sulphide-bearing mineralisation.• Renascor has received all approvals necessary to commence drilling at Soyuz,with a drill rig scheduled to be mobilised to site later this quarter

3.6 ¢
    (AUD)
    0.8 28.6%
    27/01 10:08 AE