sharetrader
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Well RNU hasnt been much chop lately...
    ITM even worse >>>> bleak times //hoping to see the FED put rates on hold I even read talk of cuts WTF !!!!
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Market really didn't seem to like the study results. This must be more than just the general weak graphite numbers currently?

discl. hold TLG but have had RNU on a watchlist for ages

percy

It really crapped its pants! I sold out pretty well the day of the announcement. Issues are soft graphite price currently, and long time to get the two stages of PSG producing. On current low PSG prices it is marginally viable.

Seems synthetic graphite is making inroads into natural graphite now that the whole ESG brownie points system is losing favour.

For me all the above and will stick to lithium for now until I see a recovery in the graphite market which is going into deficit more slowly than expected with consequent soft pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    It really crapped its pants! I sold out pretty well the day of the announcement. Issues are soft graphite price currently, and long time to get the two stages of PSG producing. On current low PSG prices it is marginally viable.

Seems synthetic graphite is making inroads into natural graphite now that the whole ESG brownie points system is losing favour.

For me all the above and will stick to lithium for now until I see a recovery in the graphite market which is going into deficit more slowly than expected with consequent soft pricing.
    Yeah ITM getting hammered of late sold a few booked the Tax loss ... what I'm seeing in the resources sector spec buy interest is in Lithium / O&G ... the rest pretty much like the spot prices isn't getting interest.. at some point thats going change ... as Oil heads higher surely that would hurt the synthetic graphite market pricing...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu