sharetrader
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    IMO

Parched Yield seekers finding a waterhole.

IMO

Cheers guys. i hear one broker was scaled back to 30%. Im not a partaker but the yield alone has been enough to create FOMO ,me too demand, by the looks. Be int to see where it settles in a few weeks after listing.Must be a number on here who have put orders in.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Cheers guys. i hear one broker was scaled back to 30%. Im not a partaker but the yield alone has been enough to create FOMO ,me too demand, by the looks. Be int to see where it settles in a few weeks after listing.Must be a number on here who have put orders in.
    I'm one number on here who won't be putting in. As I understand it there is a buyer prepared to buy up the alllocation reserved for shareholders if the shareholders don't scoop them up. So the IPO migh not be up for grabs to the average Joe Sixpack.

....can someone clarify what Im supposed to be doing with all this paperwork Ive received on this matter. My dear old mum has 20,000 stride and Im supposed to be looking after them. Cant be bothered scrolling thru all this rubbish (rather go fishing) In a nutshell please what are my (our) options........is do nothing one of them or is that going to cost us?? (yes I know........lazy bugger) Cheers in advance!
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ....can someone clarify what Im supposed to be doing with all this paperwork Ive received on this matter. My dear old mum has 20,000 stride and Im supposed to be looking after them. Cant be bothered scrolling thru all this rubbish (rather go fishing) In a nutshell please what are my (our) options........is do nothing one of them or is that going to cost us?? (yes I know........lazy bugger) Cheers in advance!
    If you do nothing, you'll get 1 Investore share for every 4 Stride shares you hold on 8 July. So that's 5,000 Investore shares you'll get. The number of Stride shares you have stays the same, but I guess they'll reduce in value by the value of the Investore shares you get (that's 5000x$1.49 = $7450).

You can also buy additional Investore shares (I think in $1000 increments) under the Stride Shareholder offer which closes on 5 July.

Or you could just sell the Stride shares in which case you don't have to deal with Investore at all.

.........thanks Kelvin, all makes sense now. My elderly mother will now be very impressed with my research efforts!! LOL
    Have a Gr8day.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    If you do nothing, you'll get 1 Investore share for every 4 Stride shares you hold on 8 July. So that's 5,000 Investore shares you'll get. The number of Stride shares you have stays the same, but I guess they'll reduce in value by the value of the Investore shares you get (that's 5000x$1.49 = $7450).

The 1 for 4 investore shares Stride holders receive are stapled to the head share and therefore all stride shares from the demerger date will include the investore shares. So it's hard to see why str would have its own separate value, although investore will have. Stride value will be inclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    The 1 for 4 investore shares Stride holders receive are stapled to the head share and therefore all stride shares from the demerger date will include the investore shares. So it's hard to see why str would have its own separate value, although investore will have. Stride value will be inclusive.
    ......so how does this "stapling" work FP? Does that mean that any Stride shares sold after the demerger will AUTOMATICALLY carry a (1 for 4) INVESTORE share with them (surely not)??
    Have a Gr8day.

Pretty sure the Investore shares are unstapled and can be bought and sold separately to STR under a new NZX listing. That's why after the demerger your STR shares reduce in value, as they no longer contain the Investore portion.

However, you will get 1 Stride Investment Management Limited for every STR you own, these are stapled to STR so can't be sold or bought separately, and has no separate value .