sharetrader
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Guru

Sounds like a messy way of doing it if this is the case.

.......no wonder I didnt read it!, sounds ridiculous but certainly doing good things to the STRIDE SP so shouldnt complain. Thanks guys.
    Have a Gr8day.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......so how does this "stapling" work FP? Does that mean that any Stride shares sold after the demerger will AUTOMATICALLY carry a (1 for 4) INVESTORE share with them (surely not)??
    No, sorry - I misunderstood the proposal but finally got around to reading the guff. The shares stapled to stride are shares in the management company, SIML, issued 1 for 1. The investore shares will be able to be traded separately, so what Kelvin says is correct I think. So stride shareholders will receive 1000 shares in mngmnt company (SIML) and 250 shares in investore for every 1000 stride shares they currently hold.
    Looks a good deal to me for stride shareholders, but I would't rush out and buy more investore shares personally. Stride will retain ownership of a chunk of investore anyway so along with my 1 for 4 offer I've got enough and I'll wait and see what develops, but I'd say (and I'm no expert) that stride will benefit at the expense of investore.

.........all gud, making a bit of sense now. Thanx again. Gr8day.
    Have a Gr8day.

Leaning towards selling my Stride shares so I don't have to deal with Investore. IPO price is at the higher end and I think there are better places to put my money such as TIL or GMT. Large format retail is a nice sector but Investore being almost completely made up of Countdowns is a bit ridiculous.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    Leaning towards selling my Stride shares so I don't have to deal with Investore. IPO price is at the higher end and I think there are better places to put my money such as TIL or GMT. Large format retail is a nice sector but Investore being almost completely made up of Countdowns is a bit ridiculous.

Just sell the investore shares then Sounds like demand will be high.

Sorry, I'm just a novice but why do you suggest that demand will be high? There may be plenty of current STR holders like me looking to get rid of their Investore shares.

Don't really want to see my Investore shares fall under $1.49.

IMO

Yield Yield and Yield

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
    Sorry, I'm just a novice but why do you suggest that demand will be high? There may be plenty of current STR holders like me looking to get rid of their Investore shares.

Don't really want to see my Investore shares fall under $1.49.
    Apparantely the brokers' allocations have been scaled back because of demand. Also there is a back up offer for those investore shares reserved for stride holders that are not taken uo, if any.
    If investore shares fall beloe 1.49 wouldn't that make for a rise in stride? Obviously the combnined value of 1 str and .25% of an investore share is $2.35 according to today's market.

OK, thanks for your thoughts on Investore

This article from sharechat seems to support your view on the high demand http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/e...bookbuild.html

Might just keep my STR shares and see what happens to Investore. Don't mind keeping them for the medium term but there are probably some better property shares out there