sharetrader
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Legend

Ex 3.0 cps Div today & SP still rose to 1.01 .. must still be an appetite for the Daily Rag Publisher out there

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    I subscribe to the Herald.

Initially I agreed to keep the Saturday paper delivery as there really is hardly any price difference between a straight digital sub or a digital sub + Saturday delivery.

However, I was never reading the physical paper as I consume all my news online. After a while it got to the point where they would deliver the paper, I would go outside, pick it up and throw it straight in the recycling bin. The paper never even made it inside the house.

So eventually I got off my a$$ and called them to cancel the physical paper. The guy was going to offer me the paper add on for even cheaper if I kept it going. But it really wasn't a price thing (as I say, the digital only sub is not that much cheaper). It's just that I never used the paper so it seemed so wasteful.

Interesting that they still try to push the physical paper though.

I can see oldies and businesses still wanting the physical paper. But the vast majority of people under 50 just want digital now I reckon.
    There must be an pay-off if virtually giving it away... all those printed real estate adverts they charge large dollars to print??

5 bagger here , still not a sell in my charts although its at its previous multi year highs now so will see how it goes. hopefully power thru . weekly bollingers have 1.10 possible short term. still think the herald sucks
    one step ahead of the herd

Legend

A buck must be cheap buying for a media stock back spitting out respectable divies again - surely, compared
    with other lesser & hopeful inhabitants of the NZX lists ?

stellar div stock wont be many selling who brought under 50c let alone near the lows. say 5c div full year at 30c entry price for example is a 16% div yield your getting even at 50c entry thats 10% at a $! that 5% still not shabby. who would have thought lol from crap herald.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    See the Osmium newsletter August 2020

Bottom of page 3.

"Company A" is NZME.

http://www.osmiumpartners.com/newsle...0August%202020

Glowing Summary imo
    Company A: we have become the largest shareholder in a new company at a valuation of approximately 2x
    EV/EBITDA and 1.25x market cap/EBITDA. We believe fair value is approximately 3‐4x the current share price.
    Within 12‐15 months we think the company could be fully debt‐free. The company is guiding to growing ’21
    EBITDA off a growing ’20 estimate. If this happens, the EV/EBTIDA multiple would be approximately 1.5x or less.
    Company A is by far the #1 player in its market with a well‐established set of brands. The company also has a
    businesssegment that may generate significant value through a digital transformation. This business scores highly
    on CEO leadership, board accountability, and pay for performance. The company is achieving far above average
    results relative to its peer group. A Sell‐side analyst has the company generating 15% ROE over the next several
    years. The business has between 40‐50% market share in its two primary business segments. The business has

Very large volumes have gone through the last couple of days. Look forward to the disclosure release on who sold and who Brought

Legend

Isn't there some sort of Shareholding restriction with NZME - as part of the Radio network ownership ?

From memory I think there was in past something, but whether there is still ?

Legend

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/381502

"GrabSome" Finance confirmation

think nztx we are the only 2 who liked this stock anyway over 1.30 now ... amazing