sharetrader
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    think nztx we are the only 2 who liked this stock anyway over 1.30 now ... amazing

certainly is quite a turn around - I remember the Wilson & Horton days

Guru

Still waiting for the market to buy the SKT turnaround...

Then we merge?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Still waiting for the market to buy the SKT turnaround...

Then we merge?

Dont say that Mista .. then Ogg might discover NZME and it might develop more reverse
    gears than a German Mag publisher running away in the height of a pandemic ..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Dont say that Mista .. then Ogg might discover NZME and it might develop more reverse
    gears than a German Mag publisher running away in the height of a pandemic ..
    haha. Well if the market won't pay Sky its dues then maybe if Ogg can get the NZME SP down with his rantings and ravings we can get the relative values right for a deal!

I bought some about 3 years ago thinking the sentiment was overly pessimistic relative to the business fundamentals. This did not look like a smart move for the next 2 years, but I see they have come around. Not looking at the share price every second day has done wonders for my mental state, I have avoided the anguish of feeling like a dumbass every time I checked in...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    INot looking at the share price every second day has done wonders for my mental state, I have avoided the anguish of feeling like a dumbass every time I checked in...
    A sound strategy.

You don't check the value of your home every second day. You wouldn't get a valutation done on a privately owned business every week.

So why should you worry about the daily quotations of your stock?

Even better if you check the price infrequently. In case knowing the day by day value compels you to do something you later regret.

Have to be happy with the share price now.
    And a buy back coming in Feb to commence. So in reality a stable share price and it should climb well next year. Shame I didn't have it in my picks at the beginning of the year

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Have to be happy with the share price now.
    And a buy back coming in Feb to commence. So in reality a stable share price and it should climb well next year. Shame I didn't have it in my picks at the beginning of the year
    Sky likely to do a larger buyback next year around the same time.

Hopefully Sky can build up to a similar PE multiple to NZME soon too. So far the SP seems to be tracking to a similar pattern to NZME once a future dividend was starting to look likely.

Slow and steady increases over time…2022 should be a good year with plenty more upside.

Getting another bite of the pie.
    Someone's not buying and someone's still selling. But the share buyback commences
    In Feb after their results. Maybe they should start now since the price is depressed and I still think the next results will be good. So why not buy while you can buy cheaper shares.

OK what's going on. Look at the buying depth. No one want to buy and not many want to sell. Quite a difference in buy sell.
    This could go either way and at the moment it's down