sharetrader
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Nice volume going through today - up 10%

great story unfolding here - cant believe i got in at 2c/ 2.1c - should run to 4.5/5c region soon

32 million annual turnover and growing - and profitable
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 15-08-2016 at 02:49 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

just had a look at the charts - 3.2c was resistance level on 4 March 2015 ( over 18 months old) so if it closes above will run much higher tomorrow as 3.2c is an old resistence level that easily got broken today --- next target will be 3.7c which is another old resistence level set back in Noverber 13 2014 - this is a turnaround story with a company who have the smarts to take this all the way back to 10c IMO

Time will tell but great story unfolding and poised to run hard - tightly held by management who have also been topping up

MSV generating 32 million P.A EBITDA positive - this company is a cash cow !!!!

Todays VWAP 3.32c
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 15-08-2016 at 04:38 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

Advanced Member

Ramping thread

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Ramping thread
    Fairly arrogant and judgemental of you to come on here and add no value but to criticise others - besides Dont need to ramp this stock it moves on its own merits not based on whats written on this share forum site- surely you would know the difference -
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 15-08-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Closed above 3.2c tonight on great volume which is good to see (3.2c being old resistance level from 4 March 2015. Closed today at 3.3c so will be interesting to see what happens at tomorrows open if we get a continuation of todays accumulation - anyone else like the fundamentals of this stock besides myself ??? LOL

I think MSV starting to get noticed by the wider investment community since their recent revenue numbers being released to the market
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 15-08-2016 at 05:45 PM.

MSV Heres some background on the owners/shareholders/directors - AND some reasons why i think this will move hard in coming weeks /months which is why i think we could see 10c + by year end

(DYOR- this is not professional, nor financial advise to BUY stock in MSV and are only the views of an experienced investor in the stock markets for 17 years )

http://www.mitchellservices.com.au/

PROJECTS LIST - you will notice they have some major contracts with Glencore, Barrick Gold and Rio Tinto and many more

Following are some examples of our recent work on behalf of clients in the global energy and mining industry, concerning the following drilling services:

Coal Exploration Drilling
    Mineral Exploration Drilling
    Mine Services & Large Diameter Drilling
    Coal Seam Gas & Shale Gas Drilling
    Coal Mine Methane Drainage
    Directional Drilling
    Wireline Services
    Underground
    Exploration & Mine Services Program
    Resource Definition Program
    Mine Development Program

http://www.mitchellservices.com.au/projects

Nathan Mitchell
    Executive Chairman

Mr Mitchell was appointed Executive Chairman on 20 March 2014. Mr Mitchell has been involved in the drilling industry for virtually his entire life and has been with Mitchell since the company’s earliest days. With a career spanning almost 30 years, he has a proven track record as an industry leader in technical development and business growth.

Mr Mitchell is currently Executive Chairman of Mitchell Group Holdings Pty Ltd including Ports, Energy, and Equipment. Previously, as CEO for Mitchell Drilling Contractors the company doubled in size and Mr Mitchell directed an international expansion expanding into India, China, Indonesia, the United States and various countries in southern Africa. Other directorships include Mitchell Drilling International, Sub161 and Verso Energy.

Then theres Washington Soul Pattinson who are LARGE financial backers, and key stakeholders / shareholders.

I repeat that this is definitely a turnaround story and these large stakeholders will grow their investment much more than current prices and will protect their interests and bring this stock back to where it should be - there are other drilling companies that we can draw comparisons with like BKN, ASL

The mining sector is booming or starting to boom again with interest in GOLD , GRAPHITE , LITHIUM , ZINC etc and drilling companies are capitalising - these guys are smart cookies and now have 58 drill rigs and PROFITABLE even when only 30% of their drill rigs are operational - so in the current climate where they are winning tier 1 contracts like Glencore (2 year contract awarded recently) these guys are set for a massive re-rating and its starting to happpen

Ive been preaching this company since i got in at 2c and its already up over 50% but because this is a re- rating it will go much higher as their cashflow and assets, management experience does not represent their true value nor their growing revenue based on major tier 1 contracts (which require a high entry level that most drill companies cant achieve and their health and safety record is impecable - and set of skills to win these sorts of major contracts with reputable firms - says a lot for the management at MSV , their large experience, funding / financial backing etc

MSV
    Shareprice $0.031c (I would like to add that over 90% of our revenue is coming from Tier 1 companies in the mining sector) I.e Glencore etc

Our peers

ASL
    Shareprice $1.10c

BKN
    Shareprice $2.07

P.S IMO this is factual information that im bringing to this forum based on my research , as opposed to ramping
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 16-08-2016 at 07:23 AM.

good support at low 3's - should head higher as investors take a look at their balance sheet and a return to strong profit for current quarter expected - only 2 weeks to go until end of quarter and if they have built on previous quarter we in for a jolly good ride

Add in a couple more Tier 1 contracts and we will be laughing

Look for a breakout at 3.3c and we should see high 3's early 4's

Not a lot of shares on offer now - so can easily put on 25% gain therefore looking forward to seeing the market re-rate MSV for all its hard work and 32 MILLION revenue results announced last quarter - still under the radar i suspect
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 17-08-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Looking forward to next reporting - im sure they have more deals in the pipeline now so should see a breakout from current trading range - time will tell but nice consolidation between 3.1c and 3.3c - time for another run
    Another stock thats undervalued by about 10 -20 million market cap

MSV is business is funded by Soul Pattinson and Nathan Mitchell whose family has made tens of millions from drilling services over the past decade - im sure they will get this to triple todays market cap in next few months - why? because they are securing tier 1 major long term contracts and market is slow to respond

their revenue is in excess of 32 million and they are EBIT Positive
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 19-08-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Here we go 3.2c finally gone and buyers building and not much on the sell side now = break 3.3c and we will have a nice little run to retest 3.8c then into the 4's
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 19-08-2016 at 03:08 PM.

Looking for a new closing high toward end of this week - Annual report due out by end of this month which will confirm/ show their % increases in revenue and Ebit which will show the market they are now worthy of a re-rating
    Sellers retreating so should be a nice opportunity of breakout once we clear 3.3c

Management at Mitchell have turned this company around IMO - DYOR
    now we need more drill rigs in operation around 50% in operation and we should be fine going forward - that simple more than a third of rigs operating we make money - less than 30% we lose money

WE WILL FINISH AT 32+ MILLION FOR THE YEAR according to the companies profit guidance and at 3.2c share its a good opportunity to get in before a potential move

if we are utilising minimum 30% of their drilling rigs we make profit and we currently sitting at 30% + ( just checked their report to confirm this ) - add in some of their new deals with Tier 1 companies l - solid revenue and a reason for a re rating

easy gains to be had here if patient - EXPECT THE ANNUAL REPORT OUT ON 29TH -30TH OF THIS MONTH
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 22-08-2016 at 11:28 AM.