sharetrader
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Wish I did K1w1. From memory, and you would need to check their debenture issue, SGL has a very large book but their profits crap.

Gee Badger, so are you planning on getting any ? SFG has low profit because they got Access Brokeraged, someone they did business with put thru a series of deals that appeared to be ok but only because of fraud which was discovered later.

What I like about that is they took it on the chin, didnt make excuses, or fudge their accounting to dress it up.Not only didnt they go under - they still made a profit. Guess which finance co is going to be extraordinarily inquisitive about their customers in the next financial year.

Enigma if you are in Aussie and like small finance co's check out CIY which Dimebag likes, or MFS which is my favourite. Or put your Melbourne Cup winnings on MPY for a long shot.

Thanks for clarification K1W1. I agree with Badger NZ Finance in my opinion a better bet than those two. Would not even deposit money on secured debenture stock with those companies. I have a small amount of first ranking Debenture stock with NZ finance and have found them excellent to deal with.

Don't think access will have any either
    Fantasy Premier League 2006/07, 2007/08, and 2008/09 Champion :-)

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - C&H

k1w1 Dimebag May like CIY but I would not touch it with a barge pole

Long Strangle.....Try ASB Securities and keep trying Direct

If DB are all out, and allocations are becoming hard to source... could one take this as a good sign considering the float is not underwritten?

Sorry if that's the obviously conclusion to be drawn, but I'm new to IPOs.

Isn't it interesting that Badger has posted 8 times on this thread when he has only posted 14 times previously on ST. He states he isnt connected to NZ Finance or those floating it. No answer either on whether he has obtained any allocation of shares.

Isn't life full of spooky co-incidences ?

K1w1....no Im not connected and yes i do have an allocation of shares....you stick to Spiers Finance...I hope their finance profits dont get chopped up with the cabbages in their food processing division...what a combination !

LS and Badger, I don't apologise for asking questions that are relevant. Always check the messenger as well as the message ( though I am not so hard line on it as MacDunk who only believes the tea lady and the truckdriver !)

LS- Badger, who posts rarely, does post intelligently, but they are uniformly positive, I always wonder why someone intelligent can see no negatives about this co. An infrequent poster has done so mostly about this float so I requested disclosure. I am not sure how many he has been allocated, was it just standard retail allocation, or is he connected ?

Badger, no offence intended I just have a nasty cynical nature .