sharetrader
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So they made it over the bookbuild (just) $10.2m against their higher target. Another $1.25m in convertible notes.

Success/Failure? I suppose time will tell.....

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU161...sx-listing.htm

First Oz investment announced, they've placed one of their own people in as CEO [url]http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20161017/pdf/43c0xhx32j0t7w.pdf[url]

Well over a year since anyone commented on these guys. What happened to this firm? I know that after the Hydroworks disaster, their shares plummeted. Do they still exist?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Well over a year since anyone commented on these guys. What happened to this firm? I know that after the Hydroworks disaster, their shares plummeted. Do they still exist?
    Yes.Listed on ASX.
    Go to www.stocknessmonster.com and then enter their code PVL.
    Reminds me of those great USA televangelists;"I have sinned,I have lost your money,I have repented,send me more money,so I may sin again."

Guru

last hours for 2018 competition entries
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/100...orates-further

Not commented on, as best avoided. See also Croplogic (CLI) - now languishing at 8c (and probably only that high due to low liquidity) http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11921437

Thanks, Percy. I see they are at 24c, which is more than I thought they would be. Perhaps there is hope they might do something now the directors have changed; it seemed such a worthwhile venture.

percy

Thanks, Percy. I see they are at 24c, which is more than I thought they would be. Perhaps there is hope they might do something now the directors have changed; it seemed such a worthwhile venture.
    They can talk the talk,have have failed to walk the walk.
    The only "worthwhile" ventures are profitable ventures.
    Profitable ventures mean suppliers and staff get paid,while investors don't lose their capital.
    So take care,and don't give them anymore capital,no matter how good the talk the talk is.

Herbacious

Apparently they're about to screw over another of their companies, Motim Technologies, by forcing them into some weird sell out with a company that doesn't appear to really exist and isn't offering any cash (just some shares in the new entity). Weird, I have no idea why these idiots seem so hostile to their own portfolio entities. Hydroworks could have survived if PVL hadn't charged stupid interest on the money they lent them to get through their contracts.

Pleased to have avoided Crop Logic; wish I had avoided PVL too.