sharetrader
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: FXL Flexigroup

IMO

Its on my list but waay on down it.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Who would have thought we’d be able to buy these for under a buck again (next week)

What’s up t_j
    Who would have thought we'd see a sub $1 price that occurred briefly a year ish ago... that lasted for only a few minutes, but there wasn't a virus around then so maybe this time is different.

Despite having a sizable chunk already, if it went from stupidly cheap, to ridiculously cheap, it would appear on my list as well... dividend (which in my view is easily sustainable) itself makes it worth it really... might even be great for FXL long term as might shake some other weaker players in the BNPL out (that don't have the great profits and cashflows FXL do)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 12-03-2020 at 04:37 PM.

t_j — I take it FXL are ‘diverse and resilient’ enough to get through the current crisis.

Share price still in doldrums
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

t_j — I take it FXL are ‘diverse and resilient’ enough to get through the current crisis.

Share price still in doldrums
    I think there are alot of companies with share prices in the doldrums right now winner, FXL hit the hardest because everybody assumes the worst possible with Flexi (have done for the past 5 years + now)... no matter what transformation, what progress, what announcements, Mr Market has never really been on board... when it should be over $2, it as in the $1's, when it should have been marching to $3, it did for a few days, then went straight back down again, and now, when it should be trading at somewhat of a premium to NTA, it isn't, in fact never before has FXL traded below its NTA, hence I had to dip (further) in when it was more than 20% below its NTA (of 73 cents per share).

Announcement today, whilst being great in my view (given the times we are currently in) has done no favors for the share price today... not only is FXL ‘diverse and resilient’, it has a 5+ (and counting) track record of being under priced.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Who would have thought we'd see a sub $1 price that occurred briefly a year ish ago... that lasted for only a few minutes, but there wasn't a virus around then so maybe this time is different.

Despite having a sizable chunk already, if it went from stupidly cheap, to ridiculously cheap, it would appear on my list as well... dividend (which in my view is easily sustainable) itself makes it worth it really... might even be great for FXL long term as might shake some other weaker players in the BNPL out (that don't have the great profits and cashflows FXL do)
    As previously mentioned, couldn't help but top up... ended up being at 60 cents on the 19th of March... hasn't done to badly over the past 8 weeks ish either really.

Tj .... FLX loves going up and down big time eh.

Might have another go soon. Missed the last couple of spikes down.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Tj .... FLX loves going up and down big time eh.

Might have another go soon. Missed the last couple of spikes down.
    Volatility if FXL's middle name winner... but that's nothing new really.

Might want to get in sooner rather than later... next announcement going to be a good one they say

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Volatility if FXL's middle name winner... but that's nothing new really.

Might want to get in sooner rather than later... next announcement going to be a good one they say
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202006...pymkxzm8h5.pdf

Hope you got in prior to today winner... might miss out after this announcement.

IMO

I'd like to thank king for making FXL the 6th most talked about stock on H/C today, boy are the day traders and rampers pumping it. Not much to show for it yet.

IMO

This may well help current momentum and 'chatter".

FXL - appointment of new CFO 2 pages 138.3KB