sharetrader
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: FXL Flexigroup

IMO

Volume is heading the right way, will wait till friday.

Guru

Back in the $1.80's with a 3.85 dividend well on the way... hopefully not long before we're back in the $1.90's (which we haven't been to since end of July last year!)

Guru

Back into the $1.90's just over a month later... some say it might even get to $2 by weeks end.
    Which weeks end, I am less sure about

A finish at $1.92 (where it is trading right now) would make it the highest point since 1st August 2017 - that's nearly 9 months ago - and we've had 7.7c in dividends paid since then.
    Hard to believe not even 6 months ago you could have picked up shares at less than $1.50 - it seems Mr Market agreed that it really couldn't get much cheaper than a 6 or low 7 PE.

I look forward to seeing a presentation by Flexigroup sometime in the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Back into the $1.90's just over a month later... some say it might even get to $2 by weeks end.
    Which weeks end, I am less sure about

A finish at $1.92 (where it is trading right now) would make it the highest point since 1st August 2017 - that's nearly 9 months ago - and we've had 7.7c in dividends paid since then.
    Hard to believe not even 6 months ago you could have picked up shares at less than $1.50 - it seems Mr Market agreed that it really couldn't get much cheaper than a 6 or low 7 PE.

I look forward to seeing a presentation by Flexigroup sometime in the next week.
    Next week for 2 bucks will be fine

Not going too bad for an overvalued dog is it ..wonder how bad debts and the securitisation program are going
    Last edited by winner69; 26-04-2018 at 02:03 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Next week for 2 bucks will be fine

Not going too bad for an overvalued dog is it ..wonder how bad debts and the securitisation program are going
    Overvalued dog? You must have the wrong thread.. it is quite the opposite!
    Something good must be leaking: very large rise on pretty heavy volume

percy

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Overvalued dog? You must have the wrong thread.. it is quite the opposite!
    Something good must be leaking: very large rise on pretty heavy volume
    I am pleased for you.I noted the share price looking very strong in a jittery market today.

Guru

Well we did get to $2 by weeks end - except it was only briefly hit. That $2 mark some shares exchanged at today is the highest FXL has traded at in about a year.

After yesterdays very strong rise, I had expected a bit of a pull back - but no, the share price eked out another gain.

In just 5 days, the share price has gone from $1.70 to just under $2.

Then again we all knew it was hard to get much cheaper than a 6 or so PE in those dark days barely 6 months ago when the share price was in the $1.40's
    Let's hope the presentation next week doesn't come along and ruin the party like it did last year

Guru

A strong start, both volume wise and price wise to the week.
    Great to see the market starting to value flexi a bit more "fairly"
    Then again, we all knew it was hard to get much cheaper... everybody had plenty of time to hop on board the turnaround, too much time even.

“ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not the announcement was expecting (I was hoping they were presenting at macquarie conference like they have done previous years, but anyhow sounds not bad to me.
    And not bad news for flexi is good news with the way the share price is priced
    Maybe if it was back in the $4 then you'd need good news to be good news