sharetrader
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: FXL Flexigroup

Guru

Rumor has it $1.80 by the end of this week

IMO

I arrived at the bright blue Future Proof Tardus Trips building and showed them my lucky lottery ticket that gave me 5 mins into the future ( max 1 week to 5 years ,2 weeks , 5 hours, 11 mins, and 3 secs) to find i had been queue jumped; now i know WHO.. I wanted to find some solution to saving the planet and to see if the Jaboticaba tree i planted had finally relented and started to yield its purple black grape sized ,thick skinned under tension fruits that burst when bitten gently and send a paroxysm of pleasure to ones taste buds. Never would i want to waste that once in a lifetime experience on what a beaten up s/p is doing!!!??? Is it you yourself there??
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 28-06-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I arrived at the bright blue Future Proof Tardus Trips building and showed them my lucky lottery ticket that gave me 5 mins into the future ( max 1 week to 5 years ,2 weeks , 5 hours, 11 mins, and 3 secs) to find i had been queue jumped; now i know WHO.. I wanted to find some solution to saving the planet and to see if the Jaboticaba tree i planted had finally relented and started to yield its purple black grape sized ,thick skinned under tension fruits that burst when bitten gently and send a paroxysm of pleasure to ones taste buds. Never would i want to waste that once in a lifetime experience on what a beaten up s/p is doing!!!??? Is it you yourself there??
    Whoever, whatever, this voodoo is working. Fear not it sounds like the ticket grants foresight to more than one fruit yield.

IMO

Sure is but the Prophet is two days early!!? 2.349 million shares through today too.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 28-06-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Hope you guys are right that FXL is cheap as

Good day today .......must be the momentum to get to $2.00 next week ......and then it could go anywhere ....maybe even as high as its where its been in the past

No worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope you guys are right that FXL is cheap as

Good day today .......must be the momentum to get to $2.00 next week ......and then it could go anywhere ....maybe even as high as its where its been in the past

No worries
    yea - crazy that after the F&P acquisition it shot up above $3... even more crazy that it was once nearly at $5...

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

A few good days now. Looks like confidence may be returning.

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    A few good days now. Looks like confidence may be returning.
    Yep, $2 tomorrow

Good fun

Do Aussies do window dressing at quarter's end?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yep, $2 tomorrow

Good fun

Do Aussies do window dressing at quarter's end?
    Would be nice if it got back to $2 so fast, before than took that 1m off profit forecast the share price was $2.35 or something so really it should never have gone under $2, crazy that even at that price (which is still way above todays price) PE for a growing company is still under 10... still crazy, just less crazy than when the share price was $1.50 odd less than 2 weeks ago.

Not sure on the window dressing, but if anything, if flexi's share price was a 'window' its fair to say it was smashed, and looted big time for a good month and a half ... for nearly no reason, good to see it is now being repaired, although still a long way to go before its back in any reasonable (and more realistic) shape of course
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 29-06-2017 at 07:11 PM.

IMO

Thanks TJ for sharing this one. Still very early days but so far the rerating is very pleasing, am up 13% already. Your researching and analytical skills are great as is your generously sharing them and finding this stock ;which 97% of the mkt was blind to; really weird the apathy on various chatsites etc I've perused or enthused on FXL. All good as the mkt is coming in now Our gain ; kudos to you. Hope i haven't hexed it.