sharetrader
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Dont want to let the cat out of the bag @Silu but these guys will be in my stock comp for 2021 ����
    Just for you they got their CR out of the way in the old year. I will definitely participate. Not many opportunities for cheap shares left if things go right.

Are we able to participate in the CR? I'm reading the investor presentation and it looks like NZ is on the international offer restriction list (pg 54).

Man, i would be disappointed if that's the case.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by TTongster View Post
    Are we able to participate in the CR? I'm reading the investor presentation and it looks like NZ is on the international offer restriction list (pg 54).

Man, i would be disappointed if that's the case.
    Only NZ and Australian investors are allowed to participate: source http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/old...091850000&ppv=

4F.2 Countries in which the entity has +security holders who will not be eligible to accept the proposed offer
    All countries other than Australia and New Zealand.

but always dyor

Advanced Member

The SPP closed last Friday and the good sign is that the shareprice during the offer hasn't even come close to the SPP price of $1.45. I could only apply for 2K worth but then I already have a bundle which I bought at 29c and 44c. The annoucnement regarding SPP result with come on Wednesday.

Personally I believe that there will a lot of announcement coming over the year. I expect more partnerships, the commercial DFS numbers and the mining and refinery approvals to come through. The technology opportunities are amazing. Of course there are unsubstantiated rumours flying around but I believe their customers will mainly come from Japan and Europe.

Either way I hope that this stock can be the retirement builder I'm looking for.

Advanced Member

Just when I thought the future looks rosy it seems Smedvig their largest shareholder put their $37m Talga shares for sale. Not sure why and I hope management comes soon with an explanation.

how do we see Talga vs Novonix at current prices? can Talga dropping back to $1.60 level.. future prospects if you had to choose one?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    how do we see Talga vs Novonix at current prices? can Talga dropping back to $1.60 level.. future prospects if you had to choose one?
    Hi Lion,

Sorry I haven't researched Novonix at all. In case you haven't seen it David Quan made a video about the two https://youtu.be/2-k8KahVxp4

Personally I have invested in Talga based on the quality of the deposit and the fact that it is in Sweden.

thanks for the video i have watched it already.. the sell down from sachs is a huge put off and quite interested in novonix with Dahn at the helm. But Talga seems like they offer a natural product at low cost..

Advanced Member

Quality announcement yesterday that saw the SP shoot up on a bad day for the market. Still holding knowing that it's high risk as it's all about the permits and Sweden is notoriously stingy with them.

ACC and Talga sign non-binding Offtake Term Sheet for Swedish lithium-ion battery anode
    http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/old...091850000&ppv=

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Quality announcement yesterday that saw the SP shoot up on a bad day for the market. Still holding knowing that it's high risk as it's all about the permits and Sweden is notoriously stingy with them.

ACC and Talga sign non-binding Offtake Term Sheet for Swedish lithium-ion battery anode
    http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/old...091850000&ppv=
    The permits will be approved. There is no understating the value of the resource to Europe.