sharetrader
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Post TLG - Talga Resources Ltd

mY FAVOURITE stock pick in the graphite space - TLG The most advanced of which (Vittangi) hosts the world's highest grade JORC/NI 43-101 graphite resource. (the worlds highest grade Graphite of up to 24% ) not to mention EXTREEMLY low cost -

Watch this !!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvcY...ature=youtu.be

Important note : TLG can produce 60,000 tones per vertical metre which is at the lower end of the cost curve !!!!!- customer engagement has now been accelerated !!

"Sweden – Operating in a top mining jurisdiction with producing infrastructure on the doorstep of European markets. Extremely low cost power, port agreement in place and direct road/rail options.
    Low Cost – Sub $30m capex and strong returns indicated from Vittangi project scoping study."

So i want to bring this company to your attention if you havent already heard of them - they have just delivered first value-addd graphene product

They are now at the stage where they are looking for and in discussions with commercial partners which would in turn trigger to take them into FULL SCALE PRODUCTION so this is the time to get in while its valued cheaply against their massive asset

Read this article below released 2 days ago to get an understanding and reasons why this could potentially be a multi bagger over all those graphite wanna bees in the market - these guys are an authority in the graphite space and will be highly successful i have no doubt in my mind currently 28c share with only 150 million on issue and 11 million in the bank

16 August 2016
    TALGA DELIVERS FIRST VALUE ADDED GRAPHENE PRODUCT
    http://www.talgaresources.com/irm/PD...rapheneProduct

12 August 2016
    TALGA APPOINTS EUROPEAN PROJECT MANAGER ...click on link below

http://www.talgaresources.com/irm/PD...rojectsManager

Talga Resources is well advanced and even have a pilot plant in Sweden where they are already producing small scale Graphene to show their potential partners they have recently done deals - What is significant about this company is that they have the worlds highest grade Graphite not to mention 10's of millions of low to surface high grade resource

The backing and private funding is by a wealthy scandanavian based investor " smedvig capital family office"who invests in large growth opportunities they have a long term hold . They entered at 28c which ironically is where the share price is at - this project is relatively de-risked now and will move upon a supply contract/s being secured which will then trigger FULL SCALE PRODUCTION !!!

http://www.talgaresources.com/irm/content/default.aspx

disc: bought at 28c yesterday
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 18-08-2016 at 01:10 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Why Invest

16 August 2016
    TALGA DELIVERS FIRST VALUE ADDED GRAPHENE PRODUCT
    http://www.talgaresources.com/irm/PD...rapheneProduct

12 August 2016
    TALGA APPOINTS EUROPEAN PROJECT MANAGER ...click on link below

http://www.talgaresources.com/irm/PD...rojectsManager

Talga Resources has 100% ownership of 5 graphite assets in northern Sweden covering the full range of market flake size specifications. The most advanced of which (Vittangi) hosts the world's highest grade JORC/NI 43-101 graphite resource.
    Talga is differentiated from its ASX listed peers by virtue of its unique process to liberate graphite as well as bulk quantities of graphene from two of its projects via a world first and low cost method. Talga has evolved into a high tech materials company with an integrated graphene source and future mining operations in the background.

Investment highlights:

Unique Deposits – Two of the high-grade projects have truly unique characteristics (grade, conductivity, gangue mineralogy, strength) which allows for very simple and cheap separation of both graphite and graphene.
    Graphene – Demonstrated ability to produce high quality graphene direct from raw ore providing robust margin potential compared to peers.
    Sweden – Operating in a top mining jurisdiction with producing infrastructure on the doorstep of European markets. Extremely low cost power, port agreement in place and direct road/rail options.
    Low Cost – Sub $30m capex and strong returns indicated from Vittangi project scoping study.
    Development Status – Advanced down the path to production with financial metrics published and trial mining and processing imminent.
    Demand – Single applications for graphene alone forecast to dwarf the graphite market and strong demand for both products out of Europe and elsewhere.
    Scale – Massive resource growth profile – particularly at graphene producing projects.
    Diversity – Dual product stream with majority of forecast revenue coming from graphene which uncouples Talga from sole reliance on graphite market.
    Inexpensive – Undervalued relative to its peers based on the financial metrics at Vittangi alone.
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 18-08-2016 at 09:55 AM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

PEERS _

Take SYR - they have a massive resource yet lower grades - yet 81.4 million tonnes so large resource - we (TLG) have about 30 million tonnes to 2012 JORC compliant - so at 28c compared to SYR $5.20 shareprice we are in great shape for massive returns and probably 12 months out form full scale production
    Good thing about TLG is that they are way advanced than 90% of the graphite companies still at exploration stage and most have only started drilling - we are probably 4-5 years ahead of these companies AS WE ARE CLOSE TO FULL SCALE PRODUCTION - BET TIME TO GET IN as its substancially de-risked

Syrah Resources (ASX:SYR) — Syrah Resources is making quick progress at its Mozambique-based Balama graphite project, which it says holds the largest graphite ore reserves in the world at 81.4 million tonnes at 16.2 percent total graphitic carbon for 13.1 million tonnes of contained graphite. A feasibility study was completed for the project in May 2015, and the company expects to start production in the first quarter of 2017.

Source:
    http://investingnews.com/daily/resou...nia-energizer/

VIDEOS TO WATCH
    ****Heres 4 important videos on TLG with MD - Mark Thompson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvcY...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoCVLbMeM2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcfT43HeqpM

http://boardroom.media/broadcast/?re...5e0de723385910
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 18-08-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Check this video out - exciting times ahead for TLG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX-o6I2WbOE

TLG - HAS THE GREATEST GRAPHITE IN THE WORLD ---RECOGNISED AS THE HIGHEST GRADE DEPOSIT GRAPHITE IN THE WORLD UNDER NI43/101 JORC 2012

Enough research from me so over to you to decide - Please DYOR as this is not investment advise to buy TLG

DISCLAIMER : I bought yesterday at 28c / SHARE
    previous high 42.5c
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 18-08-2016 at 10:47 AM.

question - is this potentially the most UNDERVALUED stock on the ASX based on their progress / their asset / grades/ 11 million in bank / derisked /lowest cost / strong management/ worlds highest grade / chasing supply contracts which could surface any moment which will trigger close to full scale production inside 12 months ??

YES in my opinion

Anyone else worn out from companies that are starting drill programmes as explorers, have fond rock chip samples that go to market just so that traders manipulate , pump so that before announcement it goes up and then traders offload sending it back to where it started and with many many more capital rasings required to fund drill programmes at shareholders expense >????

if you are sick of the following....
    1) CONTINUOUS DILUTION FROM CAPITAL RAISINGS - YEAR IN YEAR OUT
    2) YEARS AWAY FROM a JORC COMPLIANT RESOURCE AND NO SIGN OR HOPE OF OFFTAKE AGREEMENTS IN SIGHT FOR AT LEAST 4-7 YEARS
    3) HIGHLY RISKY SPECULATIVE PLAYS -
    4) PENNY DREADFULL HOPEFULLS THAT COULD GO WRONG WAY AND SUCK YOUR MONEY DRY -
    5) NO ONE OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE ON THE SHARE REGISTER

Ive reduced my risk appetite down from 25% to 8% of my total working capital this week

I am .... im changing my strategy to near term producers and derisking my investments

Now in terms of graphite market and my investment in TLG THIS IS MOST CERTAINLY DE- RISKED NOW AT 28C and years ahead of 90% of other graphite plays
    Already been a high of 50c and alot more positive things are now happening

Ive been researching this company over last few days and delighted that ive found this company to invest in with such a long 20-30 + year mine life ahead of them and worlds highest grade graphite
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 18-08-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Schu- Whats your opinion of TLG v RNU

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelator View Post
    Schu- Whats your opinion of TLG v RNU

Hi pixelator- you really cannot compare the two companies as one is way more advanced with a world higest grade JORC and lowest cost deposit as the graphite is actually sitting on the ground LOL and currently have a JORC resource of 20+ million tonnes of high grade orr and a processing plant which they are in phase 2 of production (TLG)
    RNU - Just started drilling the ground no comparison

TLG way better prospect and at this point in their life cycle better chance of multi bagger due to being de-risked and 5 years ahead of most graphite explorers - TLG nearly producers

RNU is speculative at this point and i still hold them however i got in early before drilling - so way up on initial investment but the more i think about it i may sell RNU now to buy more TLG because offtake agreements wont be too far away now and when that happens it triggers FULL SCALE PRODUCTION

TLG grades are 24% and 28c share Verses SYR 16-18% $5.00 Share

Please go to beginning of this thread - watch all the videos ive provided and you will probably answer your own question !!

GLTU - Invest wisely
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 18-08-2016 at 12:14 PM.

Advanced Member

Dipped my toe into this at 29c today purely on this post Only in it with funds I can afford to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Dipped my toe into this at 29c today purely on this post Only in it with funds I can afford to lose.
    Good on you - im committed to this companies story and will be talking with management when i get a chance so i can report back - exciting times I Just picked up a few more at 28.5c and still have 11,000 shares to be filled at 28.5c - and will be topping up again soon

we fairly derisked due to where the company is at in its life cycle and not to mention recent capital rasing was at 28c

seems like the market doesnt realise they have strong economics with this "worlds highest grade large graphite deposit - dont you worry they will come
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 18-08-2016 at 12:56 PM.

SPOTLIGHT ON PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM that bought in at 28c ----SMEDVIG

http://smedvig.no/fund-investments/contact/

Click link below : SMEDVIG invest in TLG AT 28c/share

http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/do...A==&popup=true

The history of the Smedvig family’s operations demonstrates an excellent track record in managing businesses. The Smedvig Family Office aims to build and operate a robust and well performing investment portfolio. The objective is to secure and grow the wealth of current and future generations of the Smedvig family; hence the time-horizon for the investments is long.

The portfolio is focussed on capital growth, while at the same time optimizing risk to avoid permanent loss of capital and ensuring long term capital preservation. Total assets under management are approximately NOK 12 billion.

The Smedvig family invests across a wide range of asset classes and has considerable experience in successfully investing in the natural resources sector globally. The Smedvig Family Office makes direct investments as a lead investor within property, private equity and episodic/thematic investments, and invests with best of breed managers of private equity-, long only-, and hedge funds.
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 18-08-2016 at 01:28 PM.