sharetrader
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    IMO

here you go PT. SP up re 7% to $1.37, and a contract.

Contract Award - Kuwait LNG Project

IMO

SRG FY17 - Investor Presentation
    SRG secures JV Partner for North America Dams
    "We are expecting FY18 to deliver a better revenue and profit outcome for our shareholders than FY17 weighted to the second half as we continue to focus on growth, expansion, acquisitions along with disciplined execution."

IMO

The mkt yawns!!

SRG Limited (
    ASX:SRG), a leading complex services company, is pleased to share itssecond newsletter for 2017.
    Highlights:
    Record asset utilisation and new contracts in mining
    SRG awarded $22.8M JV contract for Margaret River Perimeter Road project with
    WBHO Infrastructure
    Delivering various bridge projects for Main Roads Western Australia
    Agreement signed with Traylor Bros., Inc. to target dam strengthening work in the US
    and Canada
    SRG awarded $26.5M international LNG tank project with Hyundai Engineering &
    Construction Co., Ltd.
    Carbon fibre strengthening and our work in this area
    SRG Managing Director, David Macgeorge said, “I am pleased to share SRG’s secondnewsletter for 2017, which showcases some of our recent financial highlights, project winsand developments throughout the business.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

SRG to merge with GCS (Global Construction Services) Announcement

Ommmm!
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    SRG to merge with GCS (Global Construction Services) Announcement

Ommmm!
    Good to see you're back again, always enjoy your posts. What do you make of the merger? Seems positive to me, but haven't been following company in much detail since last year (never bought in unfortunately).

IMO

Seen this from jimmy c ,Elles? Im holding still and guess the mkt will eventually warm to it upon seeing integration, synergies etc working..

"It's a merger of equals, meaning the merger ratios for the two companies is determined by last close price. Therefore, the deal would be prima facie fair if you believed that the market price of both companies was a fair valuation for each company.

GCS was forecast to do about $24m EBITDA in FY18 (excl. discontinued operation sale and pro forma for the additional 50% of Facades), had a pre announcement market cap of $168m, and about $60m of net cash and tax loss carry-forwards, implying an EV of about $110m. That means it was trading on about a 4.5x EV/EBITDA.

SRG was forecast to do about $25m EBITDA in FY18, had a pre announcement market cap of $154m and net debt of $6m meaning a $160m EV, implying it was trading on a 6.3x EV/EBITDA.

So, if you assume the two businesses were perfect substitutes for one another, you'd obviously want to own GCS as it's cheaper. But i don't think they are perfect substitutes - i think GCS is a slightly better business as it's more cash generative and takes less long-duration contract risk than SRG does, plus i also liked the idea of owning a WA-heavy business at the bottom of its earnings cycle versus SRG which is more east coast heavy.

So, from my perspective, i've traded a 4.5x EV/EBITDA business that might be a 5/10 quality business, for a 4/10 business trading at >6x EV/EBITDA. Doesn't make sense to me, even if you include the value of the purported synergies.

It's not a disastrous deal - it has strategic merit - but i think SRG holders are getting the better economic deal."
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-06-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Great, thanks for sharing JT. It's gone up a lot already since I last looked at it, but they do seem to be doing well. Good luck with the merger, at least it sounds like you're getting the better deal once it goes through.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    Good to see you're back again, always enjoy your posts. What do you make of the merger? Seems positive to me, but haven't been following company in much detail since last year (never bought in unfortunately).
    I am not back yet, that will be in September.
    I still have at least 2 planes, 3 trains, 2 boats and 11 hotels to go (at the time of writing).

Anyway in complete contrast to the piece that JT stole from somewhere I see it as a reasonably balanced merger but with GCS holders getting the slightly better deal.

The market prices shares on, amongst other things, future expectations.

As separate entities SRG has the better growth prospects which gave it a higher 'rating' by the market.
    You will notice that the combined entities name appends Global on to SRG and that the most prominent reaction (downwards) has been in the SRG price/volume.

As far as I can see I would be swapping my higher potential growth (and also more volatile) SRG for a more staid conglomeration.

However I have at the present moment it time no particular desire to sell my SRG shares,
    and more importantly I am off to see Superstar Rajini super-starring as Kaala today:

Anyone had a look at recently listed Johns Lyng Group (JLG)?
    om mani peme hum

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    Great, thanks for sharing JT. It's gone up a lot already since I last looked at it, but they do seem to be doing well. Good luck with the merger, at least it sounds like you're getting the better deal once it goes through.
    No worries mate.There are some great posters on H/C ,jimmy is one of them imo.

IMO

SRG has $222 millions in contracts in the last two months and we are hoping to hera of a big US dam contract soon. Lots of cash and plenty of growth here.
    Mkt cap $163 mill
    Underlying FY19 Guidance range (12 months SRG + 10 months GCS):

• – EBIT of $22m to $27m
    • – EBITDA of $32m to $37m
      A fave of at least one small fund manager especially at current price .DYOR

Euroz Conference Presentation