sharetrader
Page 121 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2332

True but not everything is. Infact the manufacturers within the group have Supply Chain difficulties..

I was getting excited in anticipation of a great announcement today

Read the announcement wrong - bugger it’s not out until 17th Feb

Must be confused with something else due 20th Jan .....better check waygu best by date.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    True but not everything is. Infact the manufacturers within the group have Supply Chain difficulties..
    No supply issues within the FBU residential building division based upon my discussion with an exFBU executive who is in the development industry.

Case of FBU taking care of its own before supplying (at increased prices) to other players?

Builders and developers operating with just-in-time deliveries of supplies in trouble.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...ng-delays.html

And it's all happening at a time of record demand for new homes.

"A few years ago it would take a while for a subdivision to even fill and now there are just houses going everywhere. It's crazy," builder Tim Hayde told Newshub.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I was getting excited in anticipation of a great announcement today

Read the announcement wrong - bugger it’s not out until 17th Feb

Must be confused with something else due 20th Jan .....better check waygu best by date.
    Hope the wagyu is okay, W69 - now do you know that if you age beef in properly vacuum sealed air-tight packs in the fridge, they can age & keep for 90 days. Tender & enhanced full flavor too!

Meantime, note that FBU sp has powered onto another high following the 3rd profit downgrade in late 2018?

Might be any day now that FBU would have to announce yet another profit upgrade, now that we are into the multiple upgrade cycle?

Hardly surprising imo as the building boom looks like it is going to go on for at least another 2 years or even longer.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...on-sector.html

Excerpt : "For residential customers wanting to do some refurbishing, demand is outstripping worker supply.

"That meant people who are looking for a builder of choice are perhaps having to wait until 2022," Florence says."
    Last edited by Balance; 21-01-2021 at 07:24 PM.

Investor

Way things are going, might expect to see another upgrade announcement soon...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Way things are going, might expect to see another upgrade announcement soon...
    Milford has been buying after selling out a few years ago - which means they have visited the company and fully expect more good news ahead.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Milford has been buying after selling out a few years ago - which means they have visited the company and fully expect more good news ahead.
    Cool, that might see sp push towards previous highs of close to $8 mark. I tall depends on HY results, outlook commentary and of course dividends.

They may have another go at STU, which is cheap as chips at current market cap of around $150mln. Got a bite of that too just keep all basis covered.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Cool, that might see sp push towards previous highs of close to $8 mark. I tall depends on HY results, outlook commentary and of course dividends.

They may have another go at STU, which is cheap as chips at current market cap of around $150mln. Got a bite of that too just keep all basis covered.
    I must be older than you sb9 - I sold some over 12 bucks once

Might get there again a few years time
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I must be older than you sb9 - I sold some over 12 bucks once

Might get there again a few years time
    Nice 5 bagger for you then, W69?

I can recall the sp got down to $1.70 before Ralph Waters took the reign and turned the company around.