Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
Well, I am not sure I would go that far, however - sharetrader threads are typically a good reflection of the relevant hype level for individual stocks, which is useful information for momentum traders. If that's what you call wisdom, so be it.

Looking at the fundamentals for FBU - no doubt the market is getting hotter. It might be however worthwhile to consider that FBU did a terrible job in making money out of the last building boom ... and if I look at the current situation with high demand but problems on the supply side I would see ways to make money, but as well ways to lose money.

I think the jury is still out which one it will be this time for FBU, but no doubt the next couple of days or weeks the hype avalanche will roll on. Good times for traders.
Each to their own and I disagree with your viewpoint on collective wisdom. I for sure have leant and picked up few nice picks by reading commentary from different posters here.
Far better served me than by being utilising full broker services.

And re FBU, yes the jury is still out but so far it seem to be on right side of ledger, time will tell.