sharetrader
Page 131 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2343

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Noted... Can I just ask whether there are any or many other nz stocks right now that you consider are truly in that recovery phase and 'climbing the wall' .... if so, there is no need to identify them, I am just interested to know for the medium term
    Becoming harder but yes, like when FBU was out of favor and subjected to extreme selling pressure, there are several stocks in the recovery phase on the NZX.

Watch also the indexing driven selldown from time to time - excellent opportunity to invest in said stocks.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Noted... Can I just ask whether there are any or many other nz stocks right now that you consider are truly in that recovery phase and 'climbing the wall' .... if so, there is no need to identify them, I am just interested to know for the medium term
    NZX:MCK is my preferred nominee for this. Given its very large majority ownership of CDL, its non-CDL assets are being valued at a mammoth discount despite the large NTA value (current share price of $2.31c vs NTA of $4.70 per share)

Total MCK market cap (MCK + MCKPA) = ~$360m
    MCK 66% ownership share of CDL = ~$202m
    Last edited by LaserEyeKiwi; 30-03-2021 at 11:10 AM.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/124...whangrei-plant

Tyres into cement at FBU’s Whangarei cement plant.

Good stuff!

I take it Fletcher’s will do OK out of the impending light rail project in Auckland - the one they going to announce today ...keeping Labour’s promise
    Last edited by winner69; 31-03-2021 at 11:44 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Bit miffed we did not take a PUNT in november... always been a good trade back to 2008.

Great chart though as an example to see what a boom in housing and a city that is expanding on the pacific rim, can do to the stock.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    Bit miffed we did not take a PUNT in november... always been a good trade back to 2008.

Great chart though as an example to see what a boom in housing and a city that is expanding on the pacific rim, can do to the stock.
    Lets hope they can make money this time. Or maybe we should consider it a trade.....hmmmm...up > 100%....

Guru

example of a chart leaping up past its pre event sell off... dont see that to often.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Lets hope they can make money this time. Or maybe we should consider it a trade.....hmmmm...up > 100%....
    Likewise, can't believe I'm up over a bagger on this in less than 6months plus recent divvy on top of that. Quickest bagger and never thought FBU could deliver that.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Likewise, can't believe I'm up over a bagger on this in less than 6months plus recent divvy on top of that. Quickest bagger and never thought FBU could deliver that.
    Perfect storm last year for FBU sp - Covid lockdowns, continuous problems from the big projects etc etc including getting kicked out of index.

So great time to invest in it as a recovery stock.

Must admit I thought it would take 2 years for the sp to double but very happy that it took less than a year.

This is quite cool

Place that stuck container ship anywhere you want

https://evergiven-everywhere.glitch.me/
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”