sharetrader
Page 172 of 235 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2343
    Guru

And the Crowd goes ....

sorry the

Market goes ... its was great? no that great ......usually you would buy the bounce ....but not this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzing View Post
    And the Crowd goes ....

sorry the

Market goes ... its was great? no that great ......usually you would buy the bounce ....but not this time...
    Hey misery waltz …result in line with expectations …divie prob a bit higher than anticipated

Don’t forget share price 10% higher than a couple of weeks ago

It’ll still go up when gurus start warming up their abacus and upping targets
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

He should be pleased...can buy more / some at bargain basement prices !
    Where are you SailorRob ?

Guru

Well Winner() as soon as the sun shines and the rain disappears and surfs up it will be summer soon...

your right nothing to moan about ... no nuclear winter yet...

hopefully the lack of regular extraordinaries can continue , the company has been good at making money, but also giving back large chunks with write-offs etc
    they were almost ahead of the curve with building the new gib factory, but not quite ahead enough, and now my guess is it will come on stream just as its not needed so much - what year was the Empire State Building completed?
    I got mine at $7 so still underwater, because of their history I didnt have the courage to double at $5 because as RTM says they can surprise. . should still consider it i guess.... hmmmm we'll see. will enjoy the yield

ps I thought the Empire State Building was completed in 1929 but no, actually it was built in 1930-1931 - but you got my drift.....
    Last edited by peat; 17-08-2022 at 07:54 PM.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Plenty to go wrong, as ever, but the sheer scale of infrastructure changes required for various climate "impacts" over next 20+ years offers this beast a lot of revenue, should they choose/be able to tap into more than their fair share.

Guess Im expecting their next international foray any month now, proven way to get rid of surplus cash.

I work for Fletchers. The culture has changed with the CEO from.about 4 years ago. They are much more risk adverse and have better systems and controls in place to prevent debacles like the justice precinct and chch airport hotel etc happening again. There is better focus on the higher margin areas of the business. Long term is hard to predict but the next 12 months will be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    I work for Fletchers. The culture has changed with the CEO from.about 4 years ago. They are much more risk adverse and have better systems and controls in place to prevent debacles like the justice precinct and chch airport hotel etc happening again. There is better focus on the higher margin areas of the business. Long term is hard to predict but the next 12 months will be a good one.
    Cheers Gunner. Good to know regarding the culture, it’s incredibly important

cheap labour on the way
    labour relaxing the rules around immigration means immigrants can be employed significantly cheaper than local people.
    one step ahead of the herd

geez more bad news on the construction front. lucky fbu are fully booked for the next 12 mths , who knows after that

Worrying sign Australian construction industry is heading for a bust

Concerning signs
    Since peaking in March 2021, dwelling approvals have fallen by 29 per cent as of the latest data for June this year. After hitting an all-time record high in June 2021, dwelling commencements are following approvals down, falling 27.5 per cent as of the March quarter

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...75a11ff0e69c31
    one step ahead of the herd