sharetrader
Page 65 of 235 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Take Care.
    They are building very expensive over priced units in ChCh.Building more,and more,and more.And intend to build more.
    Bit of a bugger there are no buyers
    Property developer contact of mine in Christchurch was struggling to sell sections which his company subdivided and developed a and half year ago.

Then, Kiwibuild came along and he negotiated an in-principle agreement to develop and construct 60 units for Kiwibuild.

Alas, he was advised several months ago that the deal was not going ahead as Christchurch already has too many unsold units.

That seems to be the state of the Christchurch market.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Property developer contact of mine in Christchurch was struggling to sell sections which his company subdivided and developed a and half year ago.

Then, Kiwibuild came along and he negotiated an in-principle agreement to develop and construct 60 units for Kiwibuild.

Alas, he was advised several months ago that the deal was not going ahead as Christchurch already has too many unsold units.

That seems to be the state of the Christchurch market.
    I have heard from many people still looking for houses around NZ but the general consensus is they can’t afford more than $450-500 per week rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Agree.... Australia's property downturn is going to impact for some time. Better to wait for definite signs of an upswing and improved performance. GLH.
    Their subsidiary Higgins is still costing them money locally - unable to deliver contracts.
    Long way from a turnaround with this company I’d suspect.

FBU executives all have exercised employee share plan. Although the amount is not large, it shows senior managers are confident in their company.

Quote Originally Posted by Lease View Post
    FBU executives all have exercised employee share plan. Although the amount is not large, it shows senior managers are confident in their company.
    they have to dont they lol its what they say in private would be interesting. anyway still flea;s to show themselves on this i reckon
    one step ahead of the herd

Do you know what they say privately? Tell us if you have any inside info. bull

Shhhhh!

FMA is all seeing (and taking selective action against those who cannot afford QCs).

This is all the info you need
    Attachment 10650
    3 years FBU vs MFT
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    This is all the info you need
    Attachment 10650
    3 years FBU vs MFT
    Try the 10yr chart. We held both since 2008/9 but finally sold out of FBU, a few years late.

building related stocks in AUS getting a hammering on the ABC downgrade and cancellation of div.
    one step ahead of the herd