sharetrader
Page 91 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by OutToLunch View Post
    So Fletchers senior execs have agreed to raise their haircut to 30%.

Can they please justify why they don't stump up and match the 70% pay cut they are expecting their (much lower-paid) staff to take?
    Are they working when other staff are not?

Ross Taylor as part of an interview

FBUCEO.JPG
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Ross Taylor as part of an interview

FBUCEO.JPG
    I work for a Fletchers owned business. The first 2 weeks of lock-down were paid at 100% (special leave), the second 2 weeks 65%. This averages out to 80% over the first month. If the lock-down extends we go to 50% for 4 weeks then 30% for the next 4 weeks. That's the 12 week plan.

What the media fail to mention is that they have also developed an app that we can use to attribute leave days owing to use to bring our pay up to 100% if we wish. Also no pay will never drop below the governments $585 (i think) per week.

My take on the execs is they are still working so a 30% cut is more than likely higher than the cut I will receive and I'm not working!
    The HR and payroll personnel are working crazy hours to try and bring this all together, but I think they've done a great job.

Personally I am feeling thankful and lucky to be in an industry where I still have a bloody job to go back to, a family member and partner worked for an airline and both lost their jobs on the same day.
    Last edited by thedrunkfish; 23-04-2020 at 07:49 AM.

Good to hear Fletchers getting something right.
    Not quite the 91% paycut of the FEDEX CEO though.

IMO

Ive heard 2nd hand that Lloylds may have reasons not to pay out on the Convention centre disaster. No verification whats ever of this.

And you have no useful info to add. anyone else heard anything?
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 15-04-2020 at 07:05 PM.

At $3.20 I figured investing would be well worth the short term gamble - however, I just couldn’t put money on a company built on sand.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Ive heard 2nd hand that Lloylds may have reasons not to pay out on the Convention centre disaster. No verification whats ever of this.
    No one heard anything? This would be a huge impact if it does turn out to be true.But it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for whats been happening to this company for a long time.

No one heard anything? This would be a huge impact if it does turn out to be true.But it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for whats been happening to this company for a long time.
    Tantamount to spreading false rumors (FMA must investigate irrespective of whether it is true or untrue) - better check how good is your 2nd hand source before you post something like this.

There is traceability back to you via ST.
    Last edited by Balance; 15-04-2020 at 06:52 PM.

IMO

No probs with that. Better watch your back you are the ultimate faker on here ,no one more similar to trump can i think of.

I was asking if any one had heard anything.

Asked some one else today too and their thoughts were that there maybe some suspected variance between insurance payouts and what FBU have to come up with for the conference centre fire as well. But thats prob not new, i havnt followed closely.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 15-04-2020 at 07:10 PM.

No probs with that. Better watch your back you are the ultimate faker on here ,no one more similar to trump can i think of.
    A friendly caution to be careful about spreading or helping to spread unfounded rumours for your attention - take it whichever way you want.

I always qualify my source - reliable or otherwise.

You are free to ignore it of course but don’t stoop to personal attack on another thread away from the one on Trump.
    Last edited by Balance; 15-04-2020 at 07:41 PM.