sharetrader

Default IG Markets offering low commission trades

Just received one of these marketing emails from a company IG Markets, offering low commission share trades (Australian and international):

http://www.ig.com/au/share-trading

First month apparently is free - and after that are the commissions much lower than what I pay with my current broker:

To celebrate the launch, IG is giving you access to trade over 8,000 local and international shares commission-free. Simply place your first trade by 30 September 2016 to receive this offer.*

You'll then go on to enjoy low commission from $8 on Australian shares and US$10 on international, as well as a low, flat foreign exchange fee of 0.3% - one of the best in the market.
    Question - they seem to be already for some time around as CFD trading platform (not my thing), and it sounds like they added now shares as well. Does anybody know them or use them already? Any good?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

... should have read the whole thing first. "Share trading is available to Australian tax residents only". This unfortunately excludes aliens like myself. Bugger!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)