sharetrader
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gmt

Hi Roger, thanks for your comments (and everyone else's). Always lots to be learned from group discussions. Could anyone recommend any software/accountant that you use to prepare your annual tax requirements/post the link to the appropriate thread?

Thanks

All my property Stocks down, GMT, KPG, SPG, and VHP a little bit
    Is this just a market correction or is there some pending doom, rising interest rates or something driving these stocks down. ?
    Any views ?
    Looking at topping up.

Craigs were in the media yesterday stating moves in general on NZX away from dividend yield to growth stocks.

Rising bond yields internationally I believe was the quote.

Assuming this is correct then REIT's obviously effected.

Quote Originally Posted by unhuman View Post
    Craigs were in the media yesterday stating moves in general on NZX away from dividend yield to growth stocks.

Rising bond yields internationally I believe was the quote.

Assuming this is correct then REIT's obviously effected.
    Thanks unhuman, that makes sense. Might take a punt and top up GMT anyway.

For a boring stock this one seems to be heading in one direction - and that direction looks better than a boy band to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    For a boring stock this one seems to be heading in one direction - and that direction looks better than a boy band to me.
    Yeah these 'boring' REITs are my best performers recently. GMT up over 40% in the last year. Things will no doubt change once interest rates go up again, but who knows when that will be. Glad I bought in GMT and ARG when they were both around $1, I don't think I'd buy any now though.

It's a pity we can only subscribe up to a max of $50K on the latest share offer. That 13 cents difference on today's sp closing is substantial if GMT continues on its uptrend. GL to all participating holders.

OFFER: GMT: GMT Retail Unit Offer Oversubscribed

Goodman (NZ) Limited (Manager of Goodman Property Trust) is pleased to advise
    that the Retail Unit Offer, targeting $15 million of new equity, has now
    closed.

Strong demand has resulted in the offer being significantly oversubscribed
    with applications exceeding the offer maximum of $25 million by $35 million
    or 140%. As a result of the high level of participation applications will be
    scaled in accordance with the rules of the offer (contained in the Offer
    Document dated 26 September 2019).

Keith Smith, Chairman and Independent Director of Goodman (NZ) Limited said,
    "GMT's retail investors have shown overwhelming support for this new offer,
    it's a positive endorsement of an investment strategy now exclusively focused
    on the Auckland industrial market."

The New Units will be allotted on 25 October 2019 with refunds of the excess
    application monies being made on 1 November 2019.
    We live in interesting times. Last reported NTA of this property company is just $1.57 and yet people are falling over themselves to throw more money at the company at $2.10 and the shares are trading at $2.24. Dividend yield at $2.24 is 2.98%. Its a PIE so that's free of tax but even so, that's an amazingly low yield for a REIT.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-10-2019 at 04:34 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I applied for 12000 units and got 1255. Hardly worth the time and effort filling in the forms and travelling to the cop shop for the confirmation signing etc.
    Soolaimon

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    We live in interesting times. Last reported NTA of this property company is just $1.57 and yet people are falling over themselves to throw more money at the company at $2.10 and the shares are trading at $2.24. Dividend yield at $2.24 is 2.98%. Its a PIE so that's free of tax but even so, that's an amazingly low yield for a REIT.
    You might find that there are a few holders whose purchase price is less than the current NTA, and for whom their average purchase price is still lower than NTA even after participating in the SPP.