sharetrader
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Bloody hell. Up to 17.5c nearly up +100%. Last week I wondered if I should buy more after the Townsville Bulletin article but currently I'm just so unsure about my financial situation that I prefer to have extra cash in the bank. Either way I'm up to even right now and with it a huge $ gain on my portfolio.

It's been a long ride holders. Long may it continue.
    Yip, crazy.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Very nice. I know it hasn't been the best investment to date yet but we have achieved an awful lot for a small cap. I continue to hold as the Hydro project will go ahead imo.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Very nice. I know it hasn't been the best investment to date yet but we have achieved an awful lot for a small cap. I continue to hold as the Hydro project will go ahead imo.
    It will be a long hold. Last year we had a few timing issues, but I feel they have been resolved.

I enjoy how this little company is setting up for the long haul. They are not trying to make a quick buck, instead building relationships, making sure the paperwork is in order and then progressing in orderly fashion to building long term assets.

I suppose we have two big announcements this year to look forward to.

Completion of Jemmalong.
    Starting of our Water battery.

Chuck in a few pipeline developments and I hope I can add to my free holding.

Intresting read, looks like our investment in cloud forecasting wil pay off.

https://www.pv-magazine-australia.co...energy-future/

Advanced Member

OK now it's happening. I can feel it. The Hydro project is going to start getting built soon. Please don't let me be wrong.

IMO

Its not just in silus water, folks

"Genex Power Limited (ASX: GNX) (Genex or the Company) hereby requests a trading halt in
    its securities from the ASX effective immediately pending the release of an announcement with respect to the signing of a material agreement in relation to an equity investment for the Company’s Kidston Pumped Storage Hydro Project (Project)."
    Trading Halt

Advanced Member

This would be such a wonderful achievement for a small company. And also vindication to all that have told me that I've put too many eggs in one basket and to my bank manager who hounded me to sell this investment to make my house deposit larger.

Advanced Member

Not quite financial close on the project yet but with J-Power contributing up to 25m that's the equity side of the project sown up. Final puzzle detail as far as I know is the transmission line. Financial close targeted for next month. But I really can't see anything falling through anymore.